New Boat is home!

Discussion in 'Boating' started by Angler2007, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well, I got my boat sold about a month ago. It's been hard not having a boat on some of these nice days! I bought the New Xpress from John Jamison! I love all the storage and ride of this boat! I think I'm going to be real pleased with this one! I know John posted some pics of it but I'll add a couple I took this morning.

Attached Files:

2. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Here are a couple more.

Attached Files:

3. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    Nice Boat!

4. roadkill636

roadkill636 New Member

State:
    warrenton misso
    I LLLIIIKKKEEE IIITTT !!!!:wink:

5. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Nope, not doing anything Sunday...I could probably go fishing I guess...:0a10:

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    LMAO!!!!! Doug's already mooching a ride. He already wore Jamison out!:smile2: He's probably already fished outta your boat before you bought it.

Congrats on the sweet rig!

7. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Real nice David! Was good meeting you the other day.

8. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You too Gary! Well, I fished out of it around New Years. I think I got Doug beat on that. Sorry Doug I have to work on Sunday. :sad2:

9. cat tamer

cat tamer New Member

State:
    MO
    Congrats on the new boat David, Your going to enjoy it, I think John and Xpress put together a boat that will fit any style of fishing unlike other boats that are new to the market that are lacking near enough storage space. The hull on your Xpress is actualy 18 degees versus 15 degrees and every little bit helps when it comes to a smooth ride. its time to put it on the water.

10. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congratulations David, Thats a nice boat. I'm guessing since John turned it over to you, he must have his new one? If not I guess you could take the poor guy fishing? For a small Fee of coarse! LOL:smile2:

11. starcraft72

starcraft72 New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Nice boat David! I off all weekend!:smile2:

12. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Awsome boat !:cool2:

13. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Great looking boat there. Enjoy it I know it sure looked nice when John was posting the pictures of it. Let use know how well it rides? Hope you get a chance to compare it to a Sea-ARk .
    pete

14. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Fine looking boat David. Congratulations. You'll get many years of fishing out of that.

15. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    David that is a GREAT looking boat you have there!!!!!

16. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Before I bought the boat I took it out on Hillsdale lake in 30 - 40mph winds and the ride was supurb. I can't compare the ride to a SeaArk as I've never ridin in one. I liked this one over the SeaArk bcause it has more storage. I would think the rides are going to be real close to one another. I looked at both before buying this one, both make fine boats but it comes down to what you are looking for in a boat. Oh, and this one has a livewell big enough to handle a bunch of fish, SeaArk doesn't have that. After I've had a chance to put some hours on it I'll report back. Hope to go fishing on Mon. if the weather permits.

17. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    great looking boat brother!

18. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    niceeeeeee boat you got there

19. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Congrats on the new boat David. Now you just need to get some slime on it. Nice boat.

Tom

20. Steven Armstrong

Steven Armstrong New Member

State:
    Sallisaw,Oklahoma
    that is a nice rig! i saw the boat back in jan. here on kerr lake, i saw the rooster tail before i saw the boat, it will move! i too will move up to the larger boat next winter, let us know about the fuel milage on the yamaha after you`ve used it a little.i haven`t made my mind up yet on what big block to buy yet, they say the yamaha is a good motor