New Board

Discussion in 'LOCAL LOUISIANA TALK' started by BullDaddy, Aug 14, 2005.

1. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    Welcome to the new board all. Looks like we get to start over.:D

2. bull_head

bull_head New Member

State:
    Laceyville, PA
    it seems that way Bulldaddy .... but its gonna be fun building on what was already a great site .... and this one will be even better than before because of all the great BOC family members

mike

3. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    I am starting to like this one better than the last what a great place its getting easier to use now that im getting used to it.

4. reverend_ty

reverend_ty New Member

State:
    Marshall, Texas(Crossroad
    Ok, I'm here! Just don't know where here is? Is this Louisiana and the Red River or am I still LOST!!! :confused:

5. cuttingout69

cuttingout69 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    I see you made it over Ty. Good to see you back with us. You learn to use this new board and you will love it. I has a lot more ops than the old one. There are not a lot of us over here yet, I guess not everyone was ready for the change.

6. reverend_ty

reverend_ty New Member

State:
    Marshall, Texas(Crossroad
    Hey Tony!! :) Sure is good to see a familiar face. Told my wife that I musta made ya'll mad at me cause the whole darn site just moved. She told me that I had better slow down on my fish catchin and ya'll might let me come back! Told her that that wouldn't be a problem cause of that new boat you got. Think I seen where someone said something about shad just jumpin in for a ride. What's the little dot over on the side with rep power about???

7. But thought I would like to say that I like this new board. It's more like what I am used to on other sites. I also want to make this my first post to see if my avatar comes up right.

8. sgt_rob

sgt_rob Member

State:
    Bossier City, LA
    Good to have ya around Warrior. The picture turned out fine.
    AL or LA, what the heck we'll take ya in!