Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these guys are south of wal mart just off of 37 and have a pretty good selection of bait already and yes they are getting skippys. not much right now on the line of catfish gear but they are working on it . skippys are under 7 bucks a bag right now. they have alot of bass pro stuff and can get any of it you want. they had anice okuma bait caster reel there for 40 bucks and it had bait clicker and power handle. check them out guys they are nice people

· Registered
6,124 Posts
what? you cant catch 20-30 fish in a day? :biggrin:
Sure, I just have Mercy on 'em in the name of good conservation... cause I that kinda guy! lol... and ain't you glad I cpr'ed that little flattie in you Avatar for ya? I always try very hard to take care of my buddies! :act-up:
We're gonna have warm :rain: tonight, tomarro and Saturday and if the river floods & starts rip roarin' I'll be fishing for my first flatties of 2010.

Soon me and Gdog Bigcat will begin our secret Thursday nights flattie club again every Thursday.
I'm going to revert back to using some of my old tactics again this year and see if I can't dredge up a flattie at least as big than that hose beast in you avatar!:highfive:

· Registered
1,000 Posts
Sure, I just have Mercy on 'em in the name of good conservation... cause I that kinda guy! lol... and ain't you glad I cpr'ed that little flattie in you Avatar for ya? I always try very hard to take care of my buddies! :act-up:
We're gonna have warm :rain: tonight, tomarro and Saturday and if the river floods & starts rip roarin' I'll be fishing for my first flatties of 2010.

Soon me and Gdog Bigcat will begin our secret Thursday nights flattie club again every Thursday.
I'm going to revert back to using some of my old tactics again this year and see if I can't dredge up a flattie at least as big than that hose beast in you avatar!:highfive:
HEY! Bill! I have the 3rd of June off. Yell at me, hollar at me, cuss me, hit me, do something, just send me an invitation to drive up! :time-out: :secret: :handshake:

· Registered
6,124 Posts
these guys are south of wal mart just off of 37 and have a pretty good selection of bait already and yes they are getting skippys. not much right now on the line of catfish gear but they are working on it . skippys are under 7 bucks a bag right now. they have alot of bass pro stuff and can get any of it you want. they had anice okuma bait caster reel there for 40 bucks and it had bait clicker and power handle. check them out guys they are nice people
Yeah I checked 'em out.... definately real nice folks.... they're bass guys, so we're gonna have to get 'em out fishing with us and convert 'em! lol.
They're very into the Idea of stocking up a good supply of catfish bait and tackle for us.
Like said, not much catfish stuff in stock right now, but they're interested in working to change that.

· Registered
78 Posts
I was just in there the other day. He had a good selection of bait.
He does have some nice muskie baits on sale. They seemed like really nice people ! I'll be going back. His live bait looked better than what they have at Judy's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.