New Avatars and Profiles

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Itch2Scratch, Feb 10, 2006.

1. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    I would like to personally thank all you good folks that took the time to put up Avatars and update your profiles.:) It makes conversation so much easier when you can see who your talking to and where they live as well as what body of water they fish. Often times a profile can help us give you a much more detailed answer to your questions. Those of you who have not had the chance to update these items, please take the time as it will benefit us all.;)

:0a31:

2. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    You are right itch2scratch, it is nice to see and know who you are talking to. THere are a lot of commercial and other fisherman that get on here and read what we write so that they can go find the fish. I know a few that have joined in the area but evidently they are not gonna contribute to the board. I appreciate a place like this to learn and talk to friends that love to catfish.

3. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Anyone needing help putting their picture on their posts(Avatar) or help with their profiles please ask here, other members or the staff will be extremely happy to assist you in accomplishing the above. Lets make BOC a cozier place to communicate.;)

4. Gone fishin 4 kittys

Gone fishin 4 kittys New Member

State:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Please anyone who needs help PM Me!! I would be more than happy to help you!!!

5. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    There ya go people, Josh is one of the Pros on the staff and he has given ya the chance to do it in private. Please take him up on his offer.:thumbsup:

6. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

i couldnt agree more, i update mine with a new pic every year or so, just so ya''ll can see my ugly mug....lol

7. Environmentor

Environmentor New Member

State:
    Buffalo, Iowa
    Takes less than a minute, too. And, only takes about 2 minutes with somebody teaching you how to change avatar size so it will fit.