new avatar

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    now yall can actually see my face instead of a turkey and a gun haha. its this years school pic and i thought it turned out real good:tounge_out:

2. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great, now I know my eyes work. I couldn't make you out in the old avatar...

3. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya thats why i changed it, got fed up with it after a while.

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    nice change there buddy.

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I like the new avitar:cool2:. How's the foot healing?

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good picture, I would put a new one up but I am to ugly!

7. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    its a lot better, i can run again! lol

8. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You're a fine looking young man,Wil. What I want to know,what are you running from? With your good looks I would guess the young ladies. Am I right? A word of advice to you,find one that loves the outdoors and hunting and fishing as much as you do,and your relationship with her will go a lot smoother.JMO

9. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i actually got a date here before too much longer, im goin to see I Am Legend with a chick from a town not too far from here. she doesnt fish but she wants to hunt so im fine with her.

10. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Not only are you a good looking young man,you are smart too. If she likes to hunt,it won't take much persuasion to get her to fish too.

11. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Great job Wil!
    I like the avatars that show the face up close enough for me to see the person... for some reason, my eyes are like that Ol Man.:big_smile:
    Good luck with your new hunting friend.

12. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Really good picture; Hey! Maybe we could all get "School pictures" made again...Hmm????:smile2:

13. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You take a fine photo.You're a nice looking kid,have a good time with the lady friend and maybe you can talk her into goin fishin too!!:big_smile:

14. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya thats exactly why i like her.. if they wanna hunt it usually takes nothin to get them to fish! haha

15. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    That's much better. Now I can see who I'm talking to.

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yup-much better buddy,Good pic.

17. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Only thing Roxie , I never had any school pictures that look as good as Wil's. :smile2:

18. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    That might not be such good advice.... a buddy of mine thought he hit a gold mine when he married a very pretty younger girl that likes to fish and hunt. well they have kids now. and they're arguing when he wants to go hunting because she has to watch the kids, lol, they both use ladder stands and double up in them with one kid in each stand. neither of them have killed any deer this year. thats out of the 3 or 4 times he got to go out!! LMAO !!! thats a good pic wil. you look a lot older in this pic..

19. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya thats exactly what my dad told me one day. i more want a girl that will tolerate the hunting and fishing and wont mind eating what i kill

20. Jacy2010

Jacy2010 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Just wanted to know how old you were and what grade you are in. Oh and by the way you do look very nice in your school pic. I didn't get one this year because nobody announced when retakes were!!!:smile2::smile2: Oh just wanted to say that hunting is awesome but on the subject of fishing i am not the best at it.:smile2::smile2: