New Article Section

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Have a memorable fishing trip you would like to share? Have an idea for an outdoors related story?

Write it up, send in the images, and be the first to get in the new section. Members who submit 5 articles will be awarded the ARTICLE AWARD

Its a work in progress, but you can see SECTION HERE

2. Ohio_River_Rat

Ohio_River_Rat New Member

State:
    Charlestown, Indiana
    I have a trip i was wantin to write up but who do i send it to?

3. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
  4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :0a34:
    Hello Paul,

I just sent a "Memorable Fishing Trip" moment to the e-mail address giving (catfishing@gmail.com).

I hope that you get OK. :cross: :0a32:

Take it easy,
    Bert:cool:
    (Shaina)

5. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Brother Vini and I are taking brother Centralcalcat (Brian) on a trip this weekend. It will be the last fishing trip for us three. Brian will be livining in Indiana with his new bride. We will take picts and video as well. Great idea and great to have ya home. BOC feels whole again.

6. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

So, does this include articles on how to get skunked??? How to drop your tackle box in the dark??? Your poles and trunk lids, a shattering story???

I know what your going for Paul, and I think that all of us should attempt to write one.

Ray

7. topjimmy

topjimmy New Member

State:
    AZ
    Does it have to be super detailed? I have lots of short stories about 1 day hunts.

8. Catfish_Commando

State:
    Georgia
    As long as it has a good flow, a general topic, an opening and closing, entertaining, it should find its way in the new article depository. A picture that supports the article is a plus also :)