New .45 I got for Christmas

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by rebelzgrl76, May 12, 2007.

1. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    I have been putting off posting pictures of my Smith & Wesson .45 that I got for Christmas last yr. I was positive that I wasnt going to get it and when I unwrapped my box and saw the S&W logo on the case, I was beside myself! I figured I'd post them, since I had both guns out. Apologize for taking so long.
    Its not my favorite pistol but I am becoming attached to it.

Attached Files:

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Ooooh...pistol packin' mama. Nice. Sweet side arm Amy. Nobody ever gets me anything cool like that for christmas.

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Now that is a good looking wheel gun. I love those old wheel guns and its good to see a female that is not afraid to own one. Does it shoot close to acurate or did you have to have the sights adjusted? :cool2:

4. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I'm jealous. I got socks......again! LOL Good looking pistol. That .45 long colt will do the job.

5. greg

greg USCA - STAFF Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    GA/ Ia
    I will have to remember not to make you mad at me:smile2: :smile2:

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Nice gun, doesnt even look like it should be shot LOL, one piece of advise get some real ammo that CCI stuff is crap :lol:

7. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Can I be your second in a duel? The guy that offends your husband had better watch out.

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Santa was real good to you Amy! Nice pistol!:big_smile:

9. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    Goodlooking pistol there Amy. How does it shoot?

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

NICE Amy! Good lookin' gun. I've been told I should choose a different type, but I kinda like a pistol myself. Don't have much experience with anything else. Thanks for the pics sis!

11. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thats a nice pistol too.. i dont have a pistol and i wish i did for when i bowhunt cuz theres a few mountain lions thatr prowlin around down here and if one starts comin at me i want more than one arrow to defend myself

12. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    I like the revolvers better than the autos. Yes, it is accurate.

Dont shoot CCI's Gary, thanks for the insight, didnt know that.

Its smooth Colt!

13. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Hmmmm the brushed casing looked like it sorry then :smile2: . But then again I havnt shot in years so CCI maybe alot better LOL

14. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    You said it's not your favorite!! So if I may ask,what gun is your favorite??Hey good to see ya got yourself some protection.:big_smile:

15. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Nice looking pistol Amy! Thanks for the pics.
    I too, wonder what is your favorite pistol?

Great for a woman to be able to shoot. I taught my wife soon after we married and she still loves shooting.

16. bwillaub

bwillaub New Member

State:
    missouri
    Nice sidearm, reb. My favorite is my Colt 1911A passed on to me by my Dad. It was his sidearm in WW2.

17. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Thanks Dayton and Pat,
    My favorite is my Taurus .357 8 shoot with an 8 inch barrell. I've had it for years and have had alot of practice with it. I'd post a picture of it also, but my brother has it right now:crazy:. Oh the horror everytime I think about him having it. He let me have his .357 for a while so I guess it was only right that he have mine and do some targeting with it.

18. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Her husband is the one that needs to watch out. LOL. I've had pause to consider the ramifications of the fact I taught my wife to shoot. Then console myself with the realization that in the worst case scenario it would probably hurt less. Nice gun. Good to see a girl packing something bigger than a "hideaway".
    :smile2:

19. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Amy with all that fire power, I would hang on the side of caution, if I ever came to visit you. Stay uner the lights, out in the open, and walk straight to the front door. Nice Pistol. Thanks for sharing.:lol: :big_smile:

20. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    niiice! love the grips on your new pistol. cci sucks in the blazer configuration, but i have killed a few pigs with the speer gold dot hp. same company. nice gun.