New 2008 SeaArk Pro-Cat 240 (Video)

Discussion in 'Boating' started by DeerHunter01, Jan 27, 2008.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    New 2008 SeaArk Pro-Cat Video

Just released out of the SeaArk Boat Company on Wednesday, this boat was brought to Paducah, Kentucky for a boat show right after it's release.

Our own Steve Brown, designed this boat with SeaArk and Suzuki Boat Motors, We will take you through the entire boat from the front of the boat to the rear of the boat. I would like to thank SeaArk for allowing BOC to be the first site to carry this boat with pictures and stories and Video of this amazing boat just for catfishermen.

Please sit back and relax and enjoy 30 Minutes of video.

*Statement from SeaArk Boat Company*

Steve Brown is a professional catfish Guide who helped SeaArk Boats design the Pro-Cat 240. Some of the features that he mentions in the following video are optional equipment available for purchase from SeaArk Boats.
    Some of the items mentioned are available from other accessory manufacturers. Please check with your nearest authorized SeaArk dealer for information on options and availability.

[gv]-1728548461545331411&hl=en[/gv]​

If you have any question SeaArk would be glad to answer them, you can E-Mail them direct at : steve@seaark.com

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Very informative and well done!!!

That is one heck of a boat they have put together.
    Now DH, ....My birthday is next month, LOL!!!

3. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
    Thanks for a great video!!!! It's done very well explaining all the features and the reasons why. I love the windshield for winter catfishing along with a lot of deer hunting I do with my boat. I'm sure it will sell well and would like to see if they could build a similar boat in a 20 foot model. I think that along with a 115 hp on back would get the price down enough that I could justify the price for us non tourney and guides.:big_smile:

4. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Very well done Steve. Can't wait to get in the boat and drive it.

5. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Watched the entire video to see what was offered..... great boat, and great features......

Bayrunner Ray

6. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    WTG guys!! You nailed it!!

I think We owe a big round of applause to SeaArk, Suzuki, And CatfishSafari's Steve Brown!!! This has been along time coming, I'm happy to see all the planning and hard work finally payoff. The Pro Cat 240 is as good looking as it is functionable for the catfisherman. Can't wait to take it for a spin. This boat just hit the top of my MUST HAVE LIST

Steve,
    Congrats man, I'm reallly happy for You! I know how much of your Blood, sweat, and tears You went through to get things to this point. As I have become accustomed to with You, everything is first class. I don't think You could have a better boat company then SeaArk building it. The best outboard motor on the planet, Suzuki, pushing it. And Your interior layout is perfect! Hurry home and have the enclosure made, I'll be down to drool all over it as soon as You get it back from the upholstery shop!!

7. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Looks like an Awesome set up. Thanks for sharing the video.

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Awesome boat and great video! Thanks guys!!!:wink::big_smile:

9. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I just posted a second Video that I took with the BOC back-up camera while at the show on this same forum under boating. It shows Steve showing the Boat to BOC members and visitors at the Boat show.

10. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Finally, something in mind for the Catfishermen.
    I like it but it will be a while before I can afford one of those. I would consider having the 150hp motor.
    Thanks for this vid Eric

11. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I thought a center console would have more room but that boat has plenty of room. I am a stiffler for boat room.

12. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    AT 24 foot long, I believe this boat has all kind of room in it.
    I need the room too.

13. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    awsome vido awsome boat some dayhope to have one !!!

14. illinois_angler

illinois_angler Member

State:
    IL
    I don't think a 20' would be able to work with the removable tank in the back. I think you'd be limited to using the drivers and passenger seats spinning around to the rod holder with no room for anything else. With this type of setup, the extra 4' is a must.

15. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Eric, Gosh darn it! Why did you have to go and do this to us?:smile2: Now I need a new key board, I have :dribble::still_dreaming: all over this one now and may be electrocuted any second.:after_boom:

Just thought i was getting a boat set up like i wanted and would be satisfied for a while with it and now you have already got me wanting to get another boat...:surrender::0a31::0a10::0a5:

:smile2:

Thanks for putting in the time and effort in to share this info with all of us. Much appreciated just doesn't do it justice. Great job.:boss: That sure is purdy.:byebye:
    Thanks,
    David

16. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    I like the design and layout of the boat. Outside and inside. I like the high profile windshield. The room inside it is almost the same as my toon. I would love to have one but by the time those go into production I will be to old to out run a note on it . :big_smile:

17. Mr.T

Mr.T New Member

State:
    MO
    Nice job on the video, DH - you're a wizard with that stuff... :big_smile:

18. cubedweller

cubedweller New Member

State:
    MO
    Indeed, a nice boat. (understatement)

19. bigcatkev

bigcatkev New Member

State:
    indiana
    I think the windshield on a Sea Ark was a great idea. That has always been my problem with big river boats but now i think i've found my boat. Great job!

20. BigB

BigB New Member

State:
    Van Buren, Arkansas
    when are they going into production? or do you have to special order?