Never think it will happen to you!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Fishin'_Fool, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Fishin'_Fool

Fishin'_Fool New Member

State:
    Moberly MO
    I came home from work on Friday to find all of my kids' gifts that were under the tree (about 60 of them) gone. Also taken were my laptop, my daughter's laptop, handheld police scanner, my wife's cell phone and jewelry and several other items. Just wanted everyone to keep an eye open for someone trying to sell or pawn these items. We pretty much had our Christmas all bought and due to the bad economy, we won't be able to replace everything that was taken. LOCK YOUR DOORS...even if you're only gonna be gone a few minutes.

Oh yeah, one of my gifts under the tree was a new digital fish gripper scale. Hope whoever got it enjoys it more than I would have.:angry:

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    That REALLY SUX! I hope you find a way to get the kids hooked back up with their gifts! I thanked you for the post, but the thanks button says "if you liked this post" I didn't LIKE it, but thanked you just the same for the warning.

Bill in SC

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009

3. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
  4. Welder

Welder New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dam thieves are getting worse. Ya need a big keep out sign like 150lb dobie and nosey neibors. I hope ya can recover for it.

5. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    :angry::angry: MAN THATS JUST AWFULL AND NOT RIGHT !!!!!!!!

IM SO SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY !!!!!

I hope the person or persons who stole that stuff burn in hell :angry:

and a few other 4 letter words grrrrrr

again so sorry brother !!!

6. larry again

larry again Active Member

State:
    missouri
    sorry to here that Jim,I hope you find and recover all your stuff and put the sob's in jail !

7. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    That sucks anytime much less this close to Christmas. They have probably already traded everything out for drugs :angry:.

8. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    What I should have said was, I didn't like the fact that you got ripped off. It may not have sounded right worded the other way. I hope they catch the SOBs!

BB in SC

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jim were sorry to read of your recent theft. Its a bad time in our country. Crime is on a big rise. I hope they catch them and throw the book at them. I also hope that you can recover the items stolen. If not I hope the insurance will take care of you.

10. Poppa

Poppa New Member

State:
    Pinson, Al
    Hate to hear that. I hope it works out.

11. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    that really sucks ta hear, what kind of dick would take x-mas gifts, hope your homeowners insurance helps ya out but i'm sure some personal items just can't be replaced. hope ya get this resolved and the scum bag gets busted.

12. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    That's about as low people can go!! Stealing someone's Christmas gifts. I hope the bastard(s) are caught and hung to dry!! I feel for you and the family. This really sucks!! I hope they can get the stolen items back to you!! Not good!!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  13. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sorry to hear that. Nothing lower than a thief. No matter how bad things are people can always turn to a local church/food pantry/salvation army for help. Not their next door neighbor when he isn't home. Hope the insurance helps out. At least your family wasn't home and was forced to deal with the cowards. Hopefully the police can nab those involved and throw the book at them. Keep your head up.

14. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    Wow!!....wow. Bro so, so sorry to hear that.:sad2:

15. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Sorry to hear that, that is aboput as lowlife as there is to still Christmas gifts. Just shows how bad things are getting.

16. Fishin'_Fool

Fishin'_Fool New Member

State:
    Moberly MO
    Unfortunately insurance won't cover it. My wife was out of work for several months up until recently, so we had to lower our coverages on everything, including contents. Never got it back up to where it should be after she went back to work...BIG MISTAKE!!! She's having a hard time dealing with it, but we're still very thankful for what we do have and just relieved that no one was home at the time and possibly gotten hurt.

I can deal with somone stealing from me, but when they have to take Christmas away from my kids, that's pretty pathetic. My family knows the REAL reason for the season, though, and that's all that matters. GOD IS GOOD and will see us through this!!!!

17. Smokin

Smokin New Member

State:
    Ca
    Sorry to hear about your theft. When we bought our new house we had a alarm system installed and it has saved our bacon a couple of times. The one that got me was the original installer got caught breaking in. Good thing no one was hurt in the robbery and I hope they find the low lifes.

18. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    Sorry to hear that. The person that did this is a piece of !@#$.

19. McLovin

McLovin New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I feel sorry for ya brother. Too bad we can't round up the thieves and give them a proper country boy ass whoopin. Nothing urks me more than a thief. Maybe we could take up a collection to help replace some of this guys gifts for his children?

20. Fishin'_Fool

Fishin'_Fool New Member

State:
    Moberly MO
    I appreciate the gesture, but we'll get by. Thanks to everyone for the sympathy and caring. All I ask is that you pray for my family. THANKS!!!