never lay in bed and spit copenhagn in a pop bottle with the lid on

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Jul 5, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well as I lay here in bed with my bad back, I have the keyboard in my lap and the computer desk pulled right beside the bed.

I got me out a huge dip of copenhagen, after enjoying it for a long time I had quite a big spit worked up.

I reached for my mountain dew bottle and let her fly, trouble is the lid was on the bottle:eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

Now I am in a predicament, I aint in no shape to change the sheets on the bed, and I dont want to lay in it all day.

But if I hollar for my wife she is gonna kill me for sure:embarassed:

I am most certainly gonna pay for this cause I know she is gonna take my dip from me!!!!

And probably scold me as if I was a child.

Thats after she gets done beating on me.

2. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    How come the term... "You made your bed..now lay in it" comes to mind...:smile2: Be glad I'm not your wife..I'd do more than kill ya.:eek:oooh: That is after I get thru laughin and gagging at ya. Shame on you. LOL, Man, I feel for your wife.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jack ,It could have been worse,I cant count the number of times,I have accidently took a sip from a can of beer ,that wasn't my beer:wink::tounge_out:

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio

Ricahrd, I have done that aslo:wink:

One day I was spitting in a pepsi can, and my wife took a big swallow! WOW, was she mad!

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Copenhagen,,,i been addicted to the nasty stuff for years.:angry: I've gone to sleep with it in my mouth and thats a eye opening experience.:dribble: Jack my advise is to fake an accident as cover up.Perhaps spill your plate or cawfee. Who knows ya may get sympathy and the bedding changed too.:smile2:

6. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Might even get a back rub out of it too.

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    All I can say is Good Luck!!!:crazy::eek:oooh::wink::smile2:

8. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    yeah,i am with catfishjohn,good luck,lol

9. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    :smile2:jack just tell her you had diarreha and you couldnt get up quik enough and you spotted the bed lol:crazy::smile2:

10. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I think she's gonna kill ya no matter what you tell her!!

11. 72hdflh

72hdflh New Member

State:
    West Salem, Ohio
    Quit spittin' Learn to swallow!! I can't go around spitting at work, which is where 90% of my dippin' goes on at so I just swallow it. Heck I can even sleep all night with a dip in, I don't do it very often though. Good Luck though, I could just hear my wife if I did that!!!!

12. tbull

tbull New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Funny bro, done that before, I remember on one car trip when my wife and I used to travel back and forth from Virginia to Ohio (military), she fell asleep. Well I was spitting in this long john silvers cup, didnt realize she got up and guess what she took a swig of????You guessed it! Had to pull over for her to shall I say, relieve herself...:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2:

13. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Tell her you had your eyes closed and you awoke to something going ino your mouth, you thought it was a spider and spit it out, luckily for her, the black widow crawled away slowly out of the spit. :smile2:

14. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    good luck and i will pray you will get through your trial:eek:oooh:

15. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Sorry Jack, thats funny I dont care who ya are. :smile2:

16. ga2oh

ga2oh New Member

State:
    ohio
    WOW you've got worse luck than I do. I bow before the king of bad days:smile2:

17. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    So what happened Jack????

18. BigCatJakeSr

BigCatJakeSr New Member

State:
    Bellville, OH10
    While I was stationed in California I had my wife attempt to pour out my bottle of spit while going 60 mph, as it came out it traveled up her arm to the shoulder. She was gagging for better than an hour. It had me rollin.

19. Apache Flats

Apache Flats New Member

State:
    Tucson, Az
    Now that's funny right there.:smile2::smile2::smile2: Good luck with the wife, I feel for you.

20. KyLeN

KyLeN New Member

State:
    ohio
    LOL done that befor i just told the old lady that the dog jumped up on the table and hit it lol poor dog