Neuse River

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by CATFISHGARY1, Dec 1, 2008.

1. CATFISHGARY1

CATFISHGARY1 New Member

State:
    Coats,North Carolina
    Man weather is looking good and so is the water level for the championship this weakend at goldsboro E-Z Bait on 117 South, man cant wait seems like its been forever since we been on the river ,hope to see you all there ,hope to win it or the shopping spree both would be nice man what a good Christmas it would be

2. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    I'm still thinking about going. The only reason I am still thinking about it is because its going to be a long cold night and I haven't catfished maybe twice since the last tourney.

3. CATFISHGARY1

CATFISHGARY1 New Member

State:
    Coats,North Carolina
    Jan. 18 the 1st tourny of 2009 trailday time at smithfield and hope the water stays in good conditions , man hope its better for me than this past season

4. cat'n around

cat'n around Member

State:
    Vanceboro N.C.
    well i was gonna wait till 09 to go cat'n around again but i just cant hold out any longer. me and tracy will be hit'n it up tonight. will post results if any tomarrow

5. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Let us know how it goes Brent!

6. MattTheCat

MattTheCat New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    get em ready no mercy this year:cool2: hope to see everyone there you know it will be cold and probably rain since its a tourny

7. CATFISHGARY1

CATFISHGARY1 New Member

State:
    Coats,North Carolina
    it wouldnt be tradition if it dont , but maybe we need something different since this past season

8. cat'n around

cat'n around Member

State:
    Vanceboro N.C.
    well no results. i cant find any eels no where. wth? didnt have anything in the freezer to use either. ill find some somewhere this weekend and try goin some next week. water got blowed wwwwwway out here. i seen logs and stumps ive never seen before in my life. its comin back in though. any of you know where i may find some eels? relitively close.(less than 2hrs)

9. bufryda1

bufryda1 New Member

State:
    Erwin, NC
    I've been buying my eels in Smithfield. The Castaway baitshop stays stocked to the gills. Good luck to all at the tourney the 18th.

10. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    Brent I will ask the tackle shop down here in havelock if he can order some eels. Neuse sport shop doesn't have any????

11. cat'n around

cat'n around Member

State:
    Vanceboro N.C.
    cant findm anywhere. n.sportshop,juanitas,jo-lynns in gimesland, lew's rod and reel, ive called them all. smithfeild is a lil far.

12. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    Hopefully we can find some soon, I am wanting to go catfishing sometime in the next week.

13. bufryda1

bufryda1 New Member

State:
    Erwin, NC
    you could try Greenville Marine. Its been a while since I have been, but they might have what you want.

14. CATFISHGARY1

CATFISHGARY1 New Member

State:
    Coats,North Carolina
    you can try e-z bait there in goldsboro on 117 south he had a bunch of them there back in dec. when we went an fished dont know how far that is from you

15. cliu

cliu Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I know we are ready for the tourney, ready to switch the shotgun for the rod and reel.

16. CATFISHGARY1

CATFISHGARY1 New Member

State:
    Coats,North Carolina
    i know what you mean brother, one good thing is there will be plenty of water just hope there plenty of fish at least on my boat ha ha

17. CATFISHGARY1

CATFISHGARY1 New Member

State:
    Coats,North Carolina
    brother i hate to come back and break everybodys heart ,but due to the very cold weather next weakend we are postponing our jan. 18th tourny to saturday jan. 24th at smithfield still the same place and time ,sorry for the inconvience ,the 1st tourny of the year ,i hate it but ill see you fellas on the 24 th

18. CATFISHGARY1

CATFISHGARY1 New Member

State:
    Coats,North Carolina
    man just a few more days it will be here just got to get my bait man a little stressing with being behind due to the weather , but it will be goo come saturday to get on the water ,hope everybody got there bait and we will see you saturday

19. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Good luck in the tourneys guys!! Tear 'em up!

20. Wiskerstickerr

Wiskerstickerr New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Good Luck! Ya'll hang some good ones!