Neuse River spring garden

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by bowfin, Apr 22, 2007.

1. bowfin

bowfin New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Fished sat night at the landing got two fish The first was a channel about two pounds he hit sonny's.Put a brim head on one of my big poles about 8:30 had a flat head about 22 pounds hit .first big fish this year will post pic later

2. tammeej

tammeej New Member

State:
    NC
    Glad to hear u had good luck Dave.You did a lot better than i did saturday.I got skunked in smithfield.Had everybait u could imagine out. :crazy:

3. JAYNC

JAYNC New Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    We didn't get skunked, remember the blue. Still haven't heard anything about what people caught but I will let you know when I find out.

4. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    And I caught 3 small channels friday night. I know I coundnt beleive it either. One of them was perfect eating size. Hes goin to good!:002:

5. bowfin

bowfin New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    ty gOT THE PICS FOR ME LETS SEE IF I CAN PUT THEM UP

Attached Files:

6. bowfin

bowfin New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    LETS TRY THAT AGAIN

7. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    JAYNC and Tammeej on page 170 of the NC sportsman Magazine (May) is an ad for the BOJANGLES Catfish Classic sponsored by Neuse Sport Shop,May 19-20.It has a pretty good money payout and sounds like fun.I would be willing to pay the entry fee if I could fish with one of you.I have a 21 ft center console with everything or I'm sure you prefer your own boat which is fine.I don't know the Neuse which is why I am defering to your expertise.I am in Jacksonsville and could come up prior so we would have a chance to fish together before you decide if you would want to fish with me.:big_smile: :lol: Not trying to steal anyones hot spots or anything I just prefer to fish with someone that knows the river before I would try and navigate it.Let me know if you are interested.:smile2: This issue of the magazine has more catfish picturews ,tourney results etc than I have ever seen.