Neuse River sat

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA RIVERS TALK' started by mack in n.c., Aug 24, 2006.

1. mack in n.c.

mack in n.c. Member

State:
    cary nc
    hello boc brothers...i will be in the ft barnwell area sat......i am putting in my sq stern canoe merc out board in and towing 2 other canoes up.......if you see me hollar..........se you on the river.......mack

2. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    Well to keep you from having to tow your boats you could just hop in mine and we could go. I am always looking for someone to go fishing with up that way. let me know

3. mack in n.c.

mack in n.c. Member

State:
    cary nc
    hello,,......good to see a fellow boc brother on the water.....hope you did better than us...i lost 1 big 1.....trip yesterday was mainly a trip to get the sons out and on to some big bream and maybe then a nice cat.....bream cooperated but not the cats....mack

4. JAYNC

JAYNC Active Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    Yeah pretty much the same here, I caught one small flat all night. I guess the low water has turned off the bite. Nice to see you out on the water though, let me know if your going again soon. Hopefully that tropical storm rolls through here so we get some rain. I have never seen Barnwell at 1.95' Very low. The Neuse is weird, from all my experiences on it, its either you catch about 30lbs in one night or up close to 200lbs, just depends on their mood I guess.