nets

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by Massive Cat, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Massive Cat

Massive Cat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I have a cheap net from walmart but i am looking for a good one. who makes the best nets for big cat fish?

2. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City

3. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Come to think of it , I need to get me a good size net maybe a collapsable kind, might be going to bass pro this weekend.

4. outoftheboat

outoftheboat Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I use a Bass Pro net. It's the one they call the Catfish Net (page 388 in the 08 catalog) It's really big, works great and not a bad price.

5. CaptainBrad

CaptainBrad Active Member

State:
    North Dakota
    Great Nets. For channels I use the Pro Formance Halibut Net. Makes handling channels up to 35 pounds easy.

6. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    I have to third the opinion on FRABILL.The power catch series is all you are ever going to need.I have the Big Kahunna and men I have netted boats up to 14 ft with it.Particularly those with cute ,scantily clad females on them.:smile2::tounge_out::roll_eyes::big_smile:The best part is replacement nets are readily available should you ever wear one out or tear it up.I have not been able to do that yet with the Kahunna.I can have any net I want and trust me I worked my way up thru all the others to get to the FRABILLS.They are the best IMHO.They do cost more but like most things they are worth it.:smile2::big_smile::eek:oooh: