Neosho river

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA RIVERS TALK' started by okiecop, Apr 3, 2008.

1. okiecop

okiecop New Member

State:
    Grove, OK
    I was wonder how things are going up around Miami. I think I'll try to get up there Sat. for some spoonbill but I would also like to try for some cats and sand bass.

2. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    I would like to know too. looks like it will be a good weekend to go. also looks like this round of rain may stay south of that area.

3. okiecop

okiecop New Member

State:
    Grove, OK
    It looks like everyone is too busy out snagging spoonbill to be on here. Most of the rain I think either hit or went to the north of Miami the last couple of days. Living a block off the lake and also driving around it it looks like the water level is still dropping. So hopefully I can head up to Miami and do some spoonbilling my self today.

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I say alot of the rain has people fishing other places right now

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    The grove radio station said yesterday the cats were bitin good in about 8 foot of water where it's up in the fields and folks yards. I haven't been over there yet but i'm gettin antsie.

6. okiecop

okiecop New Member

State:
    Grove, OK
    As far as I can tell the lake is still dropping although slower than it was. Can't really find the flooded areas as easy anymore. since it is supposed to rain all week it may help bring the lake level back up.