neighbors gonna love me tonight

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Dec 31, 2007.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    :boss: I have about a hour and then I am gonna go fire up my air compressor,then when midnight hits I am gonna blow this semi horn I have until I am out of air or the cops get here:big_smile_2: Cant be shooting no guns or fireworks cause I live in town but that horn is all good!
    Ofcourse it is after ten but its gonna be a new year.

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    BY THE WAY EVERYONE "HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

3. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    You to buddy and air it up and let er rip! LOL!

4. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    bout time. i may go out and light some firecrackers.

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well I didnt realize how much of a compressor I had...Everyone is up now:haha:blasted it fer 2 min solid and shut er down to listen to the guns and fireworks.......

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Happy New Year to you also bro! I hope that yours is a safe one...and that your hearing is still in tact!:smile2:

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    HUH.........................:big_smile:

8. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    When you went to Duluth the other day to get that RV for your brother, you told me you threw some beer cans out in front of my driveway when you went by me on Highway 61. I have found those beer cans Kenny. I now have your fingerprints and have submitted them to the HP. When you see one of those Smokey, (ain't got nothing to do but harass and intimidate, put the fear of God, make people pee their pants, always make them think I am behind them, animals) Bears picking up beer cans in your neighborhood they are looking for you lad. You are on the Al-Quiada list. Wipe the cans before you throw them out from now on.

I need that air horn to chase the deer away from my evergreens, and I got one neighbor I want to have a heart attack. Send me up that horn.

Happy New Year Ken. John.

9. dab_602000

dab_602000 New Member

State:
    Ft. Worth Texas
    I bet that was really loud. I wish I could get ahold of a train horn. Man that is really loud. You can hear that for miles. Yall have a happy New Year and I enjoy yalls post. Thanks

10. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I snored as loud as I could...:smile2:
    I like pigs better than cat and dogs. Dogs are subservient and look up to man. Cats are aloof and look down on man. A pig, however, will look you in the eye, and see his equal. (Winston Churchill)

11. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Wow (One neighbor I want to have a heart attack) OK Folks that's a heads up We better not Piss old john off and get on His bad list,cause its hard telling what the the Old Goat will do to get Even!!! LOL.
    Happy New Year John.
    J.D.:wink:

12. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well here it is the beginning of 2008!! < HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE>

13. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    You need one of those propane cannons like used to protect the sweet tater plant beds. They are the ticket.

As far as beer cans. I dont care how many beer cans and bottles folks throw out in the drive as long as they got beer in them.:smile2:

14. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey Kenny was that you I heard last nite? Hope everyone has a great 2008. Supposed to be 50 degrees around here next week, and I'm thinking of going fishing. Later Andy

15. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    From a woman's point of view. I do believe you're an onery cuss. Whewww the neighbors:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Air Horn, is a new one to me. Great idea. Surprised that the buble gum machind didn't show up at your door.:big_smile:

17. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Me too Mickey but I had the scanner on and no one seemed to care in my neighborhodd allthough I did get a dirty look or two when I was hauling wood in the garage today:big_smile_2:....There was alot of guns giong off to so maybe ole Mack wasnt top priority?

18. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Kenny,
    Man,I sat straight up in bed when you blasted that air horn! I thought maybe a Mack Truck was coming through my bedroom. Next time you decide to do that,give me a heads up so I don't pee all over the bed.

Glenn