Neighbor Boy Needs Prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by MRR, Dec 16, 2009.

  1. MRR

    MRR New Member

    Messages:
    4,947
    State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    big time. He is 11yrs old and tomorrow morning at 6 am he is going to be in Children Hospital St.Louis for Brain Surgery.:sad2: When he was a baby the doctor dropped him on his head and has a lot of problems. When he was 6 yrs old he had a growth on one side of his brain.Good ole Family Serv said it wasn't life threatening and wouldn't do anything.Then he had a 75 % chance of making it.Now he has another growth on the back of his brain so now they have no choice but to operate and now a 25 % chance of survival.So please keep Little Johnnie in your Prayers. He is really going to need a lot of help to pull through this one. GOD Bless and thank you in advance.
     
  2. dafin

    dafin New Member

    Messages:
    1,461
    State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    prayers sent from Kansas.
     

  3. grandpa7

    grandpa7 New Member

    Messages:
    72
    State:
    alabama
    Prayers sent from Alabama.
     
  4. Mickey

    Mickey New Member Supporting Member

    Messages:
    14,592
    State:
    Illinois
    Prayers for Johnnie, from So. Illinois.
     
  5. Catpaw

    Catpaw Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    8,954
    State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Prayer's being said now
     
  6. ut1trey

    ut1trey New Member

    Messages:
    63
    State:
    Knoxville TN
    From TN, too.
     
  7. brother hilljack

    brother hilljack New Member

    Messages:
    7,305
    State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Our prayers go out to the boy and his family. God Bless
     
  8. BIG_D

    BIG_D New Member

    Messages:
    8,107
    State:
    Batchtown IL.
    prayers sent John
     
  9. littleman

    littleman Active Member

    Messages:
    540
    State:
    Illinois
    I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Could you please keep us updated on how he is doing.
     
  10. catfisherman369

    catfisherman369 Floyd

    Messages:
    4,944
    State:
    Nashville Il.
    prayers sent
     
  11. katmax

    katmax New Member

    Messages:
    1,070
    State:
    griffin ga
    prayers sent from georgia
     
  12. MRR

    MRR New Member

    Messages:
    4,947
    State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thanks to everyone who said prayers for little Johnnie.
    Just got a call awhile ago and he came through it in flying colors.
    They said when they drilled the hole in back of his skull and got passed all the blood vessels usually they have to go in and bust the thing up.Not this time .soon as they got in, it busted and they was able to suck it all out through the tube.Said the growth was the size of a softball..They caught it just in time .Sad thing is he has to go through it again in approx 6 months.Unless the other one starts giving him trouble then maybe sooner.Main thing is right now he is doing fine and wanting out of there to go home.There for 4 days they say.
    Thanks again for the thoughts and prayers GOD BLESS everyone.
    Keep up the prayers for him if you will.
     
  13. BIG_D

    BIG_D New Member

    Messages:
    8,107
    State:
    Batchtown IL.
    thanks for the update just said another prayer for him
     
  14. plainsman

    plainsman New Member Supporting Member

    Messages:
    7,187
    State:
    minnesota
    Said a prayer for his recovery, and hoping he doesn't have to go through this often or anymore.
     
  15. catfish1083

    catfish1083 New Member

    Messages:
    724
    State:
    georgia
    prayers sent
     
  16. catwhisper

    catwhisper New Member

    Messages:
    456
    State:
    georgia
    done talked to the Lord!
     
  17. T & P from SE PA bro.
     
  18. CBurns87

    CBurns87 New Member

    Messages:
    363
    State:
    Topeka Kansas
    You have my prayers for his family and himself.
     
  19. russ

    russ New Member

    Messages:
    853
    State:
    dexter. mo
    thx for the update and glad things are looking up for him. prayers still comming
     
  20. Mrs Okie

    Mrs Okie New Member

    Messages:
    339
    State:
    Okla/Illinois
    Prayers sent from SE Oklahoma for this child and his family.