neg rep..

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    got my first one today.. i dont really know why but i did. i know itll happen but i got it cuz i voiced my opinion i guess. this person knows who he/she is and if i got neg rep cuz i voiced mine i sure hope he/she gave it to everyone else who replied to that thread because if i was singled out for sayin basically the same thing everyone else way sayin then its really not right at all.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Don't worry about it lil Bro! You get some people like that on here. I'll hit you with a ton of + Rep to more than make up for it. Some people have nothing better to do. :angry:

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Wil, if some of these guys think you have personally attacked them or their beliefs, they will most definitely throw some bad rep on you. The sad thing is these people are so small they will not recognize your rights to disagree with them. Thats one of the principles which has made this country great, and then you have your little Stalins and Hitler's running around. Don't worry about them. Don't even work up a sweat. Their narrow minded views aren't worth the effort.

4. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    i just gave you rep for confronting them and speaking your mind!!

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    What thread? I'd like to drop a pearl of wisdom or two in there. LOL!

6. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I ought to drop a negative rep on you for making me spit my beer all over my monitor LOL That was the funniest thing I read in a few days :tounge_out:

7. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I got a negative Rep also a long time ago when I was in the Religion section. AwShucks is most correct when he says there are people well it's wise to keep one's mouth shut and just turn the computer off cause if ya don't then ya will be sayin things which in turn causes negative comments and unfortunately negative reps. Like CatfishJohn said I'm gonna give ya a positive rep so hopefully it will make up for the neg one. You're a good kid and please don't forget that. Honey, I'm old enough to be your MA but I'd be honored to spend time with ya and wet a line. In my book you're ok!!:big_smile_2::big_smile_2::wink:

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It won't let me says I have to spread the love out,but soon as I can I will rep you Hun,till then don't sweat the small stuff. Cause that's really all it is. It's a shame too,I think we are suppose to strive to make folks feel good about themselves and their opinions,unless of course what they have to say is truly vulgar and offensive.Take care lil Bro,know you are an important person in this family no matter what others may say or think.The Majority of us still need and want ya around,so kick back kick your shoes and sit a spell it will blow over eventually!!:big_smile::wink:

9. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Accept it with pride!Would you really like some people to like you?Do you really want to be the kind of person that they are?I am very proud and thankful of the people who don't like me.Now I do think about it.Do I deserve it?I ain't perfect.I also like for people to tell me what they think.It makes me think.Sometimes they are right.This is how you become a better person.You can aways learn from it,so don't waste it.If you can't handle someone criticizing you right or wrong,you need to learn how.You will have many dogs barking at you in life.You will bark at others.Remember this and use it in the future.They did you a favor if you use it to learn,.I love you Brother.I love you Brothers and sisters.peewee

10. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah, I got one once too. Over something very trivial. I was like huh??? Guess that's what that button is for. I guess I'm weird, but all my reps are possitive, even when I disagree. Negative reps are for negative people in my opinion, but it is only an opinion. Don't worry about it. Can't please everybody, and ya shouldn't even try to anyways. Besides, I'm possitive you have already made up for the lost rep.:tounge_out:

11. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    i honestly dont see the need in haveing the neg rep if its not acceptable to use. cause it causes resentment and some say they wont ever use it , so what is the point of haveing it?
    getting all pos reps is like 10 first place blue ribbons in a 10 participant contest.
    i know i aint that right all the time even though i might think i am i know i really aint. give me neg rep .
    i get the business at work and at home , so why should the BOC be any differant? rep numbers dont mean anything if all you get are positive .
    i'd rather someone be honest than to blow smoke .
    there is a posibility that they accidently gave you neg rep.
    i guess if they left a nasty message then there was no mistake:wink:, but in the past it has happened .
    wil , ive never seen you post anything that was even remotely offensive
    if it is eatin at you neg rep them back. trivial but one good turn deserves another.

12. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Wow I must have been a good boy lately i have as of last month been neg rep free for one year:big_smile: When I first joined I swear I was getting at least two negative rep replys a week NO BS LOL It used to make me mad but after a while it was like a badge of honor LOL :smile2:

13. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    actually.. lol ive gained about 20000 by now lol i got on this morrning and it said 18 new reputation comments:cool2::big_smile: thanks everyone

14. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I told you that it was good for you!I have hit the thing by accident,but go back with out writing anything.I sure hope this ain't giving someone one.I think I would be hypocritical for me to use it as I ask folk to say what they think.I would be wrong to use it even when I think that they are wrong in what they say to anyone.Some folk seem to have a very strong opinion of their opinion and others seem to have the gift of knowing all things.They often ridicule us lesser mortals that do not have this gift.Most of all,they seem to have a very low tolerance of those who do not recognize their mental superiority in all matters.I think our politicians find us very frustrating and often consider us disrespectful for this reason.A "know it all" as we call them is just completely beyond our understanding.I have a thing with authority and often fail to recognize the "absolute authority" that they often give their selves over us.I just don't get it!I have survived them for 62 years,much to the disappointment of many.Hang in there!You can do it too.18-1 ain't bad!I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

15. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Like a wise man once said, Dont sweat the small stuff.

16. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I have never given a negative rep and never will. Every one has their own opion.
    Bill

17. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    i know this sounds really dumb, but what the hell.

will somebody plz give me a neg. rep? i just want to see what it looks like so i can figure out if i have been getting them or not.

thanks in advance.

18. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    There you go :smile2:

Watch everyone go hay-wire now. You will be in the red in no time! :smile2:

19. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Will forget it !!! I have a person who I will not name who dislikes my posts and tells me before I start threads to read all the old posts to get my information. I didnt know this board was a info only library!!! Where you can only read and not be heard from!!! I read hundreds of old posts a day..And its these old posts that gets me thinking and I want to know more. Well you know what there are new people joining this brother/sister hood each day!!! All from different backgrounds and may have new ideas!!! I want to see what they say!!! If you dont like my posts or threads put me on ignore!!!! Give me bad rep!!!! Whatever, but until I am kicked out of here or sensored If i want to find something out Im going to post and ask. I know this is a private board and rules are rules but I spent 3 years fighting so everyone would have freedom. If you dont want to hear the truth dont listen or read!!! And really Will are you that worried about 1 person out of 14,000? And baitchunker you can give me one back to get even with me!!! You know I was funning!!!:smile2:

20. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    OK OK OK i get it now!!

just kidding, that was the only way to know for sure that i wasnt getting neg reps in the past. besides i was just curious, the same way that kids dont learn what "hot" means untill it is too late.

LOL! thanks yall