NeewB

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by bluefish024, Jan 28, 2010.

1. bluefish024

bluefish024 New Member

State:
    Ess.PA
    Just learning the ins and outs of the site .. My name is Paul and I'm from Essington Pa. which is south of PHL international by 5 minutes. My biggest Cat was a 16.9 channel on a live herring caught last years striper run. I have not seen or heard of any Flatties down by me least not yet.. I found you guys by doing a search on sea ark boats.< goin to put some money down on a sea ark 1860mv on Sat..> My wife and I hunt and fish and if you cut me I bleed swamp.. So it Is real refreshing to meet a bunch of Catfisherman and ladies.. As soon as the site will allow me I will fill out a profile and set up some pics..

2. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    welcome to the site paul, loads of good info on here.

3. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to this great site Paul. There are a lot of guys from Pennsylvania here, and they have many good post too. I read this section a lot even though I don't live there are fish there. Just look at the guys avitars from Pennsylvania, most are showing monster cats.

4. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 Well-Known Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    Welcome aboard. Lots of good stuff to learn about here.

5. mte

mte New Member

State:
    Millersville, P
    Welcome aboard Paul. Tons of information here and great people who are always willing to help others.

6. Nice to see a new member from this section of the state. This is a great site buddy and the local fellas here will help get ya on some nice Flatty's.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
  7. bluefish024

bluefish024 New Member

State:
    Ess.PA
    Yes I will agree Romo The *omo Took your boys in blue 1 game father than the Eagles.. And what do I have to to say bout that.... My wife is a Browns fan...least we are better than some....ahahahaa.....

8. pennsyvinn

pennsyvinn Member

State:
    PA
    Welcome to the site Paul.Lesson #1 is don't make bets with other members hahaha.........Isn't that right NPT?

9. Shhhhhhhhh.......:sigarette:

10. Hey, whoooooaaaa there. I aint no cockroach!!!!!(tm. Howard Eskin)

I bet the Eagles would pull the last game off and McNabb literally threw it all away, haha! Good thing your new here, you didn't see that rediculous avatar I had to put up, even the guy who beat me said take it down, I can't stand looking at that.

However, I am a die hard Flyers fan, even though, they have gotten me in trouble before too. That's another story.......:sigarette:

11. bluefish024

bluefish024 New Member

State:
    Ess.PA
    No prob sorry for the missunderstanding.. We didn't deserve the playoffs this year..IMO. <eagles> You fish my area?? Ever go to brinkmans??

12. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    NE Philly here! Welcome!

13. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hey Paul
    That's how I found this site,, Looking for something,, I don't remember what,

anyhow,, Welcome...

14. bluefish024

bluefish024 New Member

State:
    Ess.PA
    LOL try to squint and see what part of the river your on blacky... In my avatar that is Bree licking the striper Biily Brinkmans dog.. And I would just like to say Thanks for the warm welcome from every body..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  15. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    welcome to the site Paul.

16. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Welcome Paul! :handshake: Nice to have you onboard! :smile-big:

17. Dirtdobber

Dirtdobber Guest Staff Member

State:
    Vian Okla
    Welcome to the USCA.

18. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    Welcome from the Westside. Wife's a Browns fan huh?? Thats unfortunate. LMAO. Just stay away from John and you'll do just fine on the site, he is a delusional Flyers fan with a snotty little outta state sidekick that gets him in trouble. No seriously though, this is a very informative site with a buncha great guys. Hang around long enough to show your serious and the information will flow.

19. mattr

mattr New Member

State:
    PA
    Welcome aboard, you couldn't have stumbled upon a better group of guys and the most knowledagble catmen around! Grab a chair and kick back.