Needing Info

Discussion in 'LOCAL ALABAMA TALK' started by jbarnes17, May 11, 2007.

1. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    My uncle and aunt are part of a government buy out here in Oklahoma, and plan on moving to Alabama to be closer to their daughter. My uncle loves to catfish and I was needing to get some info as to where any lakes or rivers are near Tuscaloosa. Thank you in advance.

2. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    maps lakes and rivers are all over this state. you can find pretty much whatever you want on outdooralabama.com

3. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    Thats true!!! There is good Fishing and Hunting down that way!!!

4. willyray07

willyray07 New Member

State:
    alabama
    are they gonna be bass or catfishing or a lil of everything u can't beat holt lock and dam for big blues and the occasional flathead in the last 3 weeks i've caught a 36lb flathead 3 20+ pound blues and more 10-15 pound fish than i care to count let me know when they get here maybe i can be of further help live shad and bream are the key to catchin them though
    they have to be generating for them to bite well though they should call 18005253711 then press 5 3 2 this number is a great key to info on dams generating water

5. dharlow

dharlow New Member

State:
    al
    but now you are within a few hours (depending on exactly where you are) of some of the best saltwater fishing in the world. When you get ready for "that" experience, give me a hollar. I might be able to help a bit:smile2:

6. BAMA_CAT

BAMA_CAT New Member

State:
    Boaz,ALABAMA
    hey DENNY, may be lookin to do some saltwater fishing !!

7. dharlow

dharlow New Member

State:
    al
    to talk to ya about that at any time.