Needing help finding a bank....

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by josh08, Jul 7, 2009.

1. josh08

josh08 New Member

State:
    Ky
    Maybe someone can help me find a place to bank fish some. I'm located in Johnson Co. but willing to travel a certain distance. Heck even a paylake would be alright with me. Has anyone ever been to Wildcat Paylake in Johnson Co.? I was thinking about giving it a try. But I would really like to have a good bank fishing spot, or a decent paylake.. Any help is appreciated..

2. josh08

josh08 New Member

State:
    Ky

I do know and understand that paylakes are disliked, and I understand that, but I would like to atleast catch a few this year... Either from public waters, or a paylake.

3. Big Game

Big Game New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Welcome to the BOC!!!

I'm in the Louisville area and not really sure where Johnson Co. is buddy or I'd be more than happy to give you some advice. I'd be willing to bet there is someone on here that will lead you in the right direction!!

Adam

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    We;come to the BOC Josh.

5. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Welcome to the BOC!
    You around Paintsville or that general area? Come on over to Eastern Kentucky Catfishermen thread and introduce yourself:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111176&page=92

and you'll meet several of guys in that general area. No need in pay ponds, too much good public water around you!:wink::cool2:

6. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Ken may live the next holler over from you he fishes Dewey that should be fairly close.

7. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Josh Welcome to the BOC. I live on Jenny's Creek and fish Dewey a bunch. There is a lot of fishing in our area and a lot of the time I have an empty seat in the boat. Give me a call, I'll shoot ya my phone # in a PM.