Needing a skipjack led near Owensboro

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by o'boro cat hunter, Jul 25, 2008.

1. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    anyone catching that catfish candy at newburgh or cannolton or anywhere else,needing some in a bad way running really low.any help would be great.Thanks aaron:smile2:

2. KYfarmer

KYfarmer New Member

State:
    KY
    Have you been trying to get any shad? I only have 2 bags of skipps left myself. Last time I was at Newburg I caught quite a few but it was from the boat, in the gates on real small orange jigs retrieved slow. That was over 3 weeks ago, they may be gone now. If I get back over there I will try to get you some, if you show me how to catch them big blues!!:wink:

3. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I was picken up a few at cannelton earlyer this week.I need to go back an fill my freezer again.

4. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Hows it been going,cats are really bitting here in owensboro now, you need to come on down and lets go see what we can catch.Anyways where do you catch that catfish candy at in cannolton been up there a couple of times to catfish back in may .Any help would be great Aaron :smile2: