needing a finder

Discussion in 'Fish Finder Review and Study' started by kscathunter, Apr 24, 2008.

1. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    my brother n law bought an old used one from a guy at work and we cant get it to work im guessing thats why he sold it lol. Soooo im thinking of buying a new one for around $100. I found a few at basspro, eagle fish easy 245ds, cuda 168, garmin fishfinder 90, humminbird piranhaMAX 215, piranhaMAX 220. any recomendations out of these or another one under 100

2. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    well after reading bass pros reviews it sounds like the eagle cuda 168 would be the best buy, witch would make me happy sence its the cheepest. anything good or bad about this model?

3. johank

johank New Member

State:
    CA
    Just thought i would say that i have used the Garmin fishfinder 90 with success. Its a cheap fishfinder that have the important features. Works great.

4. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    hello, I with you i have a 12' sevylor inflatable and have read the reviews on the cuda 168 i don't think it is a bad deal, i am going to pick one up good luck

5. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo

6. Pacman

Pacman New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I considered the Cuda, but ended up buying an Eagle Fishmark 320. The higher resolution is worth the money IMO. I'm well pleased with it.

I searched Ebay and all over the internet. Believe it or not Bass Pro Shops had the best price!