Need somebody to fish with

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA RIVERS TALK' started by camochris2, Aug 7, 2006.

1. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    i live in nebraska city i am 23 years old i fish the missour river i have a boat. i think i do pretty good i catch lots of big cats just need to find some one who likes to fish as much as i do.

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

If I lived anywhere near you I would be all over the invite. I am sure there are a few members in your area though.

3. kyhawk

kyhawk New Member

State:
    Kearney, Nebras
    i live in dodge, which is aways from you, but id be up for trip sometime...i love to fish the missouri...havent got to do it this year yet, but would be interested n giving it a shot...

4. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Howdy Chris, first off Welcome to the Brotherhood. You are gonna have fun here along with us. I can't help you directly cause I live in Arkansas but maybe I can help with info. Try this link
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=111
    and post somewhere over there and you can hook up with somebody closer. Anyway keep checking in and looking around and you'll find or get found. Don't be timid, ask questions and answer some too It's more fun the more you get involved. Any ways make yourself at home and we are glad to have ya in the family.

ST

5. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    kyhawk anytime you want to go i am up for going i wll take you any time i have been catching some big blues and some big flatheads in the last 3 weeks i have caught 47 56 63 43 pound blues and 47 62 pound flathead

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    TA2D and Suddawg do not live far from you, im sure they would be happy to fish with you.

7. fishinjunky

fishinjunky Member

State:
    Nebraska
    camocris2, i live in omaha and fish the missourri down by plattsmouth. if we could meet half way i'd be more than happy to fish with you. I have been looking for a fishing partner for a while, reason is i love to fish the river but it's tough to get the boat in the river by myself and the fact that parents won't let me take it out alone. this weekend would be cool but i'm going to milford res. but any other time would be cool.

8. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    fishinjunky yeah we could probly do that just let me know whene a good time for you is do you want to fish out of your boat or mine what kinda of cats do you like to fish with.

will where do live and i would be more thene happy to fish with them

9. fishinjunky

fishinjunky Member

State:
    Nebraska
    camocris2, basically any day but this weekend. i've been hitting up the platte and nailing the dinks but i need a 50 pounder by the end of this year. personally i'd go every day but my friend that i go with now goes like once a week. i guess he's got a life or something like that but i think he's nuts. hit me up any time, i'll send a p.m. with my cell #

10. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    fishinjuncky i can not pm you so i can go just about any time you just let me know whene here is my cell 402 450 2780 get a hold of me day or night i fish whene ever your boat or mine dont matter much to me later

11. suddawg

suddawg New Member

I was born in Nebraska City. Welcome to the BOC. Anyways, I'm stationed up at Offutt Air Force Base in Bellevue. Actually I'm deployed to Kuwait for another week and a half. But my family still lives down by Auburn/Brock area. My best friend TA2D lives in Auburn, so I'm sure we can get something worked out. Later

SudDawg
    Shane Sudman

12. camochris2

camochris2 New Member

State:
    nebraska city nebraska
    suddawg whene you get back i will take you fishing try to catch a big one and ta2d be safe and let me know whene you get back later

13. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Sounds great man. Later

SudDawg

14. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Sounds like a good idea to me shane, we will have to arrange something when I get back!

Aaron

TA2D

15. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    I live in =Tabor Iowa ,fish down at the Bartlet boat ramp sme times if ya ever get this way sometime.
    Brian

16. Mauer

Mauer New Member

State:
    *Required*