Need some information please!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Jan 12, 2007.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just read a post from a BOC Brother in Iowa! He states he is to get 6 inches of snow this weekend! I am in NW Missouri,I think I'm only 45 min to the Iowa line. Just wanted a weather report,to see if your weather is headed my way. My goodness it's cold outside! Have a great afternoon!:big_smile:

2. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    I live in the central part of missouri and all the weather stations are saying that we are supposed to get up to 1 inch of ice and at least 6 inches of snow, I have looked at a lot of satellite radars and it looks like it is goin to hit mainly the middle and some of the southern part of the state.

3. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
  4. catman529

catman529 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Dang I was just going to do that! ok, guess this wont hurt:

Try www.weather.com!
    your local forecast... will you get snow?

5. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Getting colder by the hour here in Va as well.

Wheelmobile07

6. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Hey Pat, if what we are gitting in Okla. City,is headed your way, and i think it is. You are in for a long weekend. The local weather said this storm will shut down the state. I went this morn. to get my grandaughter from school, (15 min drive) 2 hours later I got home, and the ice hasn't started yet. Just sleet and dumb drivers. Be safe if it gets up your way.

Flint

7. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    I'm in southeast kansas, and we're under a HEAVY ice storm right now...supposed to turn to snow tonight, then some more ice. (I think that's the way it's supposed to go...) It's a long way off from me to you, but I bet you'll atleast get a piece of it.

-Red

8. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    hey redd, by looking at your avatar you look like your in the right place!

9. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Pembroke Georgia.Sat.77,Sun.78,Mon.79.It is suppose to get down to 32 Wed.night and rain.Only getting up to 56 and 57 Wed. and Thur.There Ian;t a stingy bone in my body as I have worked outside all of my life.You folks just feel free to hog all of that Ice and sleet.Just forget sharing it.You need it worse than me.If I never get to look through another icicle hanging off a hard hat,I will be happy.I love you brothers and sisters.pewee

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    The market has collapsed on Ice & Snow in So. Illinois. We don't want or need any, just keep it. And No Backorders PLEASE:big_smile:

11. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Come on PeeWee we don't want to be hoggish.Would be real happy to send you some of this lovely weather .In fact I'd be happy to give it all to you. At least it wouldn't last as long down South. Sure you don't want some. Come On PLEASE!!