Need some help

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by o'boro cat hunter, Jun 19, 2008.

1. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    l have a 1448 lowe john boat .Looking for some kind of pole holders that would allow me to fish 3 or 4 poles out the back of boat and the best way to mount it. Thanks Aaron :big_smile:

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Driftmaster makes some good attachments for boat that will allow you to do this. Some of the mounts don't even require you to drill.

3. BailBonds

BailBonds New Member

State:
    Indiana
  4. fishmandm

fishmandm New Member

State:
    Mill Spring, N.C.
    I am new to this site, I just purchased a grumman 3 weeks ago. The guy I bought it from fished for strippers, but I think it would also be fine for catfishing. It would be simple to build. All the material could be bought at Lowes. Send me a email address and I will send more pictures if wanted. Hope this helps.
    Dwayne McDowell

Attached Files:

5. o'boro cat hunter

State:
    kentucky
    That looks to be what im looking for my email is aaron_wheatley9@hotmail.com Thanks alot youve been very helpfull Aaron you can also send a private message on this site.

6. Springfield45

Springfield45 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Looking to go catch a few cats in the Owensboro area... Anyone interested?

7. o'boro cat hunter

State:
    kentucky
    Blues are hitting pretty good on the skippers seen afew flattys caught.Rivers still kind of muddy and pretty calm, anyday now could be the Day. I know I'll be out trying to get my catch on.:big_smile::eek:oooh::wink: P.s water temp 78

8. Springfield45

Springfield45 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    When are you going out next? Want some company?:wink:

9. jedimanhunter

jedimanhunter New Member

State:
    Texas
    When I find me a piece of aluminium that is about 5'long, thick enough to tap for driftmasters and wide enough to bolt onto a seat pedestal I am going to be running a 6 pack off my back seat pedestal. I figure i can bungi cord or strap it to the sides of the boat to keep it from swiveling or falling out.

The concept sounds good and even seems like a no brainer however I am sure it will be loaded with problems or everyone would be running them and you could go buy one.

I am sure someone out there has done what I am thinking so I hope it is working great for them hehe.

10. Frog Legs

Frog Legs New Member

State:
    Illinois
    How wide of a boat do you need to run six rods off the back? Frog Legs

11. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    I have my back rig in the rear pedestal seat mount with a bunji cord on each side. It works fine. I have even trolled for wipers with it and it held up.