need some help

Discussion in 'LOCAL IOWA TALK' started by iowacatsmacker, Apr 27, 2008.

1. iowacatsmacker

iowacatsmacker New Member

State:
    murray,iowa
    Can anyone tell me how or what to use to stick my bilge pump down in my livewell, that will not harm my fish, and will hold. [dont need any new holes]

2. gottagetabigun

gottagetabigun New Member

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    i'm anxious to hear some replies. i was thinking about molding some lead to fit over the top of mine to hold it down. i have a smelter. just an idea

3. DaleJrFan2008

DaleJrFan2008 New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I bought a bait saver from walmart it hooks up to a normal 12volt battery and it has 3 suction cups on the bottom it also has the tube coming up to spray water back on the bait im sure you get one of those you can remove the tube and add whatever you might need for tubing.....

4. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I agree wtih him I too bought mine at Walmart, usually though when im wanting to keep my bait alive, you can get you a five gallon bucket and buy a aerator at walmart for about 8 bucks or so, and it hooks to the bucket and it has a tube that goes into the water which bubbles the water, they work ive been able to keep my bait alive using it.

5. carpdoctor

carpdoctor New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I would say mount your pump to a quarter inch thick piece of plate and that should hold it to the bottom or get some aquarium safe silicone and just put some on the bottom of the pump and stick it to the bottom of the livewell. Silicone is a very good adhesive