Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am gettin a little sick of pay lakes what are some good spots around hamilton ohio to catch some monsters and also does anyone know anything about the lake at lindon lake apartments?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it is about 15 or 20 south but i just hate goin down near the city i gotta be there enough for work but i will maybe try it this summer i just need to catch somethin soon im goin through withdraws its killin me

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Welcome to BOC Scooter ... a lot good info as well as a lot of BS ... choose what you want and believe only half of it ..... Garry-:wink:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Welcome to the BOC! Brother you are right on top of the GMR, which has a great flathead population, not to far from East fork lake or the Ohio river either. Once you lay into a trophy fish in its natural habitat, you will never look back again trust me.:wink:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome to the BOC! Brother you are right on top of the GMR, which has a great flathead population, not to far from East fork lake or the Ohio river either. Once you lay into a trophy fish in its natural habitat, you will never look back again trust me.:wink:
Welcome to the BOC, I'm Angie from Warren County Ohio.

Travis is so right, get your first trophy fish in natural habitat and you'll be hooked brother.

Have you ever tried Caesar Creek Lake near Waynesville and Harveysburg?

If you haven't don't. That's my spot. LOL

You will love the BOC, these guys are a wealth of information.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Fishing downtown Cincy is a bit weird at first. I got a buddy that goes down and bank fishes for kitties all the time, he finally got me to start going with him. At first I was a little turned off by fishing in a downtown city atmosphere, but people are good folk for the most part and will treat you fine. It will only take one good cat to get you to forget the city and the smell. It is kinda cool to fish the kentucky bank across from Great American Ballpark during the reds games, you can see right in to the stadium.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks everyone for all the advice it will come in handy and by the way mizzbigcat ceasor creek has always been my spot!!!!!LOL i have grown up on that lake so ill prob see ya out there some time

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.