Need some help

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by WB12264, Sep 21, 2007.

1. WB12264

WB12264 New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    HI I COULD USE SOME HELP. I HAD A FIRE AT MY HOME AND LOST AN OLD HOOP NET IT HAD A BRASS TAG THAT SAID OHIO RIVER LICENSE 1937 THAT WAS THE YEAR OF THE GREAT FLOOD. MY INSURANCE IS WONTING ME TO GIVE THEM SOME PROFF OF ITS VALUE ANY INFO WOULD BE A GREAT HELP THANKS BILL :embarassed:

2. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    sorry,wouldnt have a clue. i would try contacting antique fishing tackle collectors.

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Bill. Hope you get an answer to this.

4. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Bill;
    First, WELCOME to the BOC.:big_smile:
    With regards to your question, give it some time for other members to see your post. While most of the active members check in at least every other day or so, some take a couple weeks to check in. Also remember that someone may see your post and know who to forward it too and sometimes this takes some time too.
    However, having said that, You SHOULD check your post every day in case help does come. If you "Thank" those that have posted then others will see you are actively watching your thread and will be more willing to help you if they can. :)
    Second, now that your a member, try looking into our Archive files, you may find some help there. If not, use your search engines with various key words like "Antique Fishing Nets For Sale" or some such wording and all which might find someone wanting to sell a net like yours and you would at least have a price to go by for other searches.
    I'm NOT a computer expert but I hope this helps you out in some small way.
    If I may be of further assistance please feel free to contact me further, perhaps with a PM.
    Again, {Welcome Aboard}:big_smile:
    Fraternally Yours,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]