Need some help

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by youngcatfisherman55, Jun 25, 2006.

1. youngcatfisherman55

youngcatfisherman55 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I have a dilemma going on right now. My friend that lives in Batesburg-Leesville, SC about 200 miles away from me took a week off of work so I could go down to his house. Knowing I wasnt sure if I could. I also have another friend that is moving to West Virginia soon and he wants to go fishing next week a couple of times before he has to leave. Just wondering if anyone could give me some tips or help cause I'm not sure what to do.

2. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    hard choice ...i would have to go with the friend moving away or find out if you can invite him to your other friend house..it would be worth asking about

3. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    I agree with Arlington, your word is your character, be it either good or bad.

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I have to agree with these fellows.

5. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    These guys hit it on the head. If they are your friends they will understand that a comittment has been made. There will be other chances to fish with the one that gets left out this time. Try to arrainge it so the three of you can go.

6. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    It can't be said any better than John did.Live by your word...

7. youngcatfisherman55

State:
    South Carolina
    I have not gave my word to either one of them.

8. youngcatfisherman55

State:
    South Carolina
    Im just confused at why he took the week off when I told him I might not be able to go down. i'm gonna think about it for awhile. I dont want him to miss a week of work with him having to pay $ 1,000 in car insurance soon but I definetely wanna go fishing with my other buddy before he goes.