Need Some Help!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jdstraka, Jun 8, 2006.

1. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    HI. Well I need to place a picture on my Aviator it said to go to the user cp which I did but this computer busness is new to me and i don't now what to do . I have a picture that I can put in it but do I have to scan it on my printer or what? IM LOST If someone could help me or tell me where to look to try to figure out how to do it I would REALLY appericate it. Thank you in advance. Somewhere I saw a ad for computers for DUMMIES now gosh thats how I feel Cause this is one big DUMMIE here!!! Bigcatman0816.

2. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    ok ill tell u how i did it,

i scanned it on my computer,
    then i cropped, then i saved it on my pictures, then i came here clicked on the avatar think and i put the address where it is at on my comp.

how to find the address, if u click on my pictures and get the picture u want on the screen then it will have a address bar at the top of the screen, then copy that, then paste that address on the avatar thing where there is a space to put a address

i hope this helps,

ps. any questions pm me

3. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    If all else fails, as it did with me for a long time, put it on your computer and send it to a moderator as an attachment. They will hook you up.

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    My very first profile was snailed mail to a mod. 4 years ago I could hardly type. I now can post picture and even spell with the help [pof] spell check!!:lol: :lol: :big_smile: