Need some help please...

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Ellis, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Ellis

Ellis New Member

State:
    Yellow Springs, Ohio
    Well a friend from school likes fishing abit and im trying to get him hooked, but everytime we go fishing we catch nothing. It doesnt matter if its a carp or a bluegill or cat. He just needs to catch something. We went to CJ in the past week twice and got nothing and he even payed for us to go to a pay lake and we got not even a bite! Does anyone know of anywhere we can fish at around the springfield area? Thanks. BTW its not our gear or bait, Its our luck...

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I would try a creek or a river if you have one near, I cant catch fish from lakes either.

3. RiverKing

RiverKing New Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

Go down grinnel road to the old dam by that new bed and breakfast they are building....I know you know where im talking about.,....Just follow the path and take it all the way to the dam..You will catch fish there...Bring extra tackle though, its snaggy...I catch fish in the LMR all the time, so i know they are in there..Keep trying

4. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio

i agree with flathunter. but this year has just been bad for fishing i think

5. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Well I'm not anywhere near you but I would also agree with Flathunter. Good Luck