Need some guidance

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Darrell, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    My oldest boy wants to go to a NASCAR race. I am not a loyal NASCAR fan. Just one who watches the Daytona 500 every year. Anyway, I need to find some tickets to a race to take my boy when I return to the states. I checked on Ebay and some other sites and I have to say "DAAAANNNGG" they are expensive. Not that I am a cheap skate but WOW are they high.

Anyone have any advise?

MAJ D

2. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    maybe try a bush race or just keep looking lot of the nascar guys drive bush

plus not as crowded

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    sit with jimmy @ the Daytona 500. send me a messagge and i will tell you bout it.and T.Y for your service! smokey

4. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Darrel go to the Michigan International, there is 2 races during the year there one on Fathers day and the other is in August. You can get Pit Row for about 45 bucks per ticket. You only get see the exit of turn 1 to the entrance of turn 2 but you see the pit crews in all of the action. Its a good race to be at.

5. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    DANG!! what was I thinking?They have a busch race in Nashville.why dont we get a B.O.C. field trip? they have deals on tks. and I would be honored to buy your tks.Im sure we have brothers and sisters that would up for such a trip.smokey

6. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I would be up for a Busch race get together. I appreciate your kindness smoke, thanks.

7. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    My wife found 4 tickets. Two to the Hershey's 400 and two to the Daytona 500 race. 3 row up from the pole/checkered flag. $700. Too much? what do you think?

8. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Great seats but WOW what a price! To hi for me. Remember that it cost to get there, eats, drinks, hats, tees etc. You could be talking a 1000 dollar day and what if it rains out? Can you stay till the next day? I hate to sound like a spoiler but.. Your son would love it.
    Bill