Need Prayers or A Good Thought, MRI results not too good on my back!!!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by catfishjohn, May 8, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I just talked to my Dr. My MRI wasn't very good at all. My Thoracic Spine, T-3 has lost a height and mass of 20%+ and have 2 severe bulging discs in that area. I asked about surgery and he said it was borderline, that we'll talk more on the 29th this month. He also said that if the pain meds and treatment wasn't helping enough(which their not) then surgery is a definite possibility. I don't want another back surgery, had one and my neck is unevitable just when I agree to do it.:sad2:
    Please say a Prayer or have a good thought for me.
    If this happens, my fishing will be done for a while.:sad2:

Thanks You All!!!

2. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Hey man hang in there. We'll have you in our thoughts and prayers.

3. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    john prayers from dayton ohio and god grant you peace that passes all understanding rick

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thank You all for the Prayers. God Bless all of you all!!!:wink:

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    My thoughts are with you John. Sorry to hear the bad news. Especially the fishing part. LOL I'll get out and try and catch a fish for both of us. Been a very busy week. After the storms came thru here been cuttin up trees for several days. Thats a lot of hard work for an old man!! LOL Keep us posted.

6. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Prayers sent from Arkansas, I know what you are going through.

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John thoughts and prayers are being sent your way. God still hears and answers prayer. Sorry to hear the bad news. Tell Regina you need a little extra tender love and c:big_smile:are.

8. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Sorry to hear about your back brother. Thoughts and prayers sent your way. Keep your head up, you never know what is going to happen tomorrow!!!

9. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    john,
    prayers from alabama,hang in there

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks again. These Prayers are helping my mood out a lot. Please keep them coming!:big_smile::wink:

God Bless You All!!!:wink:

11. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Dang John, sorry to hear that John. I hope you get well soon buddy.

Jaime

12. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Well John really hate to hear this, will add an extra prayer and always a thought, Just know that your NOT the only one "rowing this boat" (been split open 4 times myself) if ya need to chat or just want to tell fish stories drop me a line, Been there done that still doing it myself, it s**ks to say the least, but just what are we gonna do? I hope ya don't have to get cut on, but if that is your only option left then make sure your ready to do it! Maybe one day we can get together and go hook into some of them fish that we can't reel in :crazy::smile2:. And you KNOW just what I am saying too! :wink: be good bro! it WILL get better, atleast that is what they keep telling me :roll_eyes::big_smile:

13. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Prayers sent from Martin County, Sorry to hear about the doctor report on your back but I will keep you in my prayers, and pray that you have some good results.

14. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    You know that you got my prayers & the prayers of all the California Boys John.
    :wink:

15. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Prayers on the way From Iowa. God Bless and I hope all goes well.J.D.

16. Rachel1angel

Rachel1angel New Member

State:
    Gainesville, FL
    Many prayers sent out to you John! Angels are watchin over you always.. God Bless!
    ~Joann

17. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Hang in there bro! Prayers going out from your big bro over here on the other side of the river. Im there with you bro,If I have to ill drag your rear end fishing in a chair! Hope it dont get that bad but you aint stoppin fishin! So keep your head up bru and everything will be ok!

18. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    John,You Know I am praying for you in your problems,I have some of the same . Tho not quite as bad . I do know back/neck pain however and I hope you can steer through this .....once again.

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm going out in the morning, nothing is gonna stop me from trying to submit a lot bigger fish for the fish off. I may be in pain but i'm ready to take one for the team!:wink::smile2:

Wish me luck, I'll have live bait and frozen bait. Tonight were supposed to get over an inch of rain tonight and the river should be on a steady rise. Hoping the Cats are biting!!!

I figure no pain, no gain!!!

Wish me luck that all goes well!!!:wink::big_smile:

20. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Just tell Regina to carry all your stuff ,bait your hooks and set up your easy chair for you.Then maybe you can keep on fishin.:wink:

Just kidding of course really sorry to hear about the back.Sounds like its worse than you had thought.Be careful don't want to hear of you winding up in a wheel chair.Prayers for you buddy.Hang in there.