Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Great Aunt Laura that is almost 90 years old is in the hospital and is not doing well at all. I just got a phone call and she has taken a turn for the worse and they don't expect her to pull through. She is having all kinds of problems and is in Intensive Care now.:sad2: I believe Sepsis and Gangrene has set in. Something is eating her Blood up, they have given her 6 units of blood today. Its not looking good.
All Prayers will be appreciated! I'll keep you updated when I get the news.

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just got another call.....:sad2:
They said its out of the Dr's hands now. They have done all they can. Its in God's hands now.
Its looking pretty bad.....

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
prayers from Texas are sent buddy, hang in there!!!!!

·
Registered
9,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank You all for the Prayers so much!!! I haven't gotten an update in a couple hours but I reckon no news is good news...At least I hope so.
Also, My Family said Thank You and God Bless you all for the kind words and Prayers.
When I get an update I'll post it. Hopefully, just maybe it'll be good. I just have a bad feeling that were gonna lose her soon.....:sad2:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.