need prayers for marriage

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by armyfisher, Sep 26, 2008.

1. armyfisher

armyfisher New Member

State:
    georgia
    hey all i'm new to this part of the site never thought i would have to be down here but i am. my marriage is falling apart and my wife wants to divorce but on peacefull terms because of our 2 year old and 8 month old. i know its hard on her because i am in the army but never the less we are trying to work things out for ourselves and for the kids if you can say a prayer for us that we make it through this tough time i appreciate it brothers thanks.

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thoughts are with you buddy. The military can be hard on a marriage. Good luck to you!!

3. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi David, I wish you all the luck in the world.

Jaime

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Hi hon, you bet I will pray for you and your family...hope it can worked out and you and yours are in my heart and on my mind...

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    My prayers are going out to you my brother!! I deal with marriage/deployment every single day and I can tell you that communication is the key to success for ME. I understand that each relationship is different, but with work things seem to fall into place.

God Bless you and your family and I pray that your marriage is strengthened daily.

6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    i know the military marriage goes thru alot when deployed, but when you get back if you are truly not happy with each other, don't stay together just for the kid although they deserve it.. I tried for 2 years to make it work( I wasnt military though)and it still didnt, and all my daughter remembers for thoseearly years is all the fighting & seperation. Asking where is mommy or daddy all the time. The seperation & fighting is not good at all for kids, not saying this is happening, I'm sure it is because you are gone for the most part, not everyone can handle that god bless hope it works out, just stay safe and come home first, then try & work it out. It cant be good for you either worying about it when you are gone or deployed wherever you are....

7. Guido

Guido New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I just prayed for you and your family. I hope you all work every thing out. God bless

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    David my prayers are with you

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    David Prayers are sent from So. Illinois for you and your family. God is the answer. He will band families together. The devil will try to destroy them.

10. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    you have my prayers i know just what you are going through iam there right now.

11. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Prayers sent from Nevada.

12. armyfisher

armyfisher New Member

State:
    georgia
    this is what i love about this website we are all brothers here and we all act like them we take care of each other no matter what i cant thank you all enough for all your prayers. god bless yall for your prayers, thank you brothers :roll_eyes:

13. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    prayers sent from my family and Colorado .

14. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    David,

I know what your going through my Brother as I got a divorce while stationed overseas. I won't get into all the details as to why our Marriage didn't work, but I am glad it ended the way it did, because now I am Happily Married to a wonderful wife. Been with this one for over Thirty years, and she's a keeper..

Anyways back to your situation. You have two Children that MUST come first. Being in the Military certainly puts a strain on a Marriage. If your Marriage is to survive, both of you have to sit down and work out the problems. It can't be done by just one.

I don't know if you or your wife attend Church or not, but it would be a good place to seek answers that you both need. Communication is a major key to solving problems. I will say prayers for you both, and those 2 Children y'all have. GOD gave you both those Children and they are very special.

Divorce is NOT always the answer my friend. Only as a last resort.

May GOD restore the LOVE you both had for one another, as that's what you both need to save your Marriage..

May GOD bless you both...

15. mistynadam

mistynadam New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Prayers from WV

16. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Prayers for you and yours,David. Military life can be like traveling construction,It will strain a strong marriage and break a weak one.

17. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    it takes a real man to put his life out in front of the world and ask for help/prayer.
    you have my respect bro.

thoughts and prayers for you and yours my friend.

18. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Prayers are sent.

19. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Prayers from Eastern Kentucky.

20. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Prayers for you that God will intervein and things will be alrite God will bless you for the asking God said If you belive in me and ask through my Son I will never leave you . god bless you and may He shine His lite over u and yours