The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on here in a good while my doctor found that I have bladder cancer I have all ready had 2 operations the last one two weeks back they also did chemo if you would say a prayer for me.

Ace

·
Registered
282 Posts
Done.

Hang in there. I have friend in Florida that went through bladder cancer over 10 years ago and he's fine and still kicking, cancer never came back.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
I haven't been on here in a good while my doctor found that I have bladder cancer I have all ready had 2 operations the last one two weeks back they also did chemo if you would say a prayer for me.

Ace
Ernest,

Brother welcome back to the Boc. GOD is still in the healing business and still preforms miracles. I will keep you lifted up in prayer my brother. All we need is Faith the size of a mustard seed to overcome...

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Ernest Prayers are sent from So. Illinois. May you have a quick recovery.

·
Registered
4,943 Posts
Was wondering what had happen to you.Really missed reading your most welcome posts. Good to see you back on here.Prayers will be said for you my brother and just keep the faith up. Don't keep things like this a secert, we can't help if we don't know.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Prayers are on the way from NC. Don't loose hope.

·
Premium Member
4,736 Posts
Ace Prayers on the way from Iowa,Hang in there My Friend and Get Well,OK God Bless. J.D.

·
Registered
913 Posts

Ace
mariofish will pray for you

·
Banned
10,798 Posts
You have my thoughts and prayers from New Mexico.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts