Need Muskingum River report in Dresden

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by Joey6500, May 2, 2009.

1. Joey6500

Joey6500 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Is it fishable tonight?

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It still should be. The Wakatomika is a pushing hard, and the river is on a pretty decent rise. I just came from there. You should be ok though. Hope this helps ya.. rollo

3. Joey6500

Joey6500 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks Rollo!I'll have a report tomarrow!!!!:0a23:

4. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Was you fishing in Dresden area? The river looked like it was coming up fast.I worked on a deck,At my camper yesterday.An i saw a lot of debis coming by.Im just scared to be on it .When it is moving fast.

5. Joey6500

Joey6500 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good call Rollo.No pics(battery was dead when I turned the camera on)But I managed a little flathead and a 30 in channel.My cousin lost a biggun 10 feet from the bank.Water was high and movin real fast in the middle but the slackwater we were fishin in was fine.

6. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds like a good trip.. I made it out on the river for a few hours. Busted one at 28 pounds. Glad to hear you caught some. Congrats.....rollo

7. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Not in my case because I stuck at home with a stomach virus all day:sad2:, but rain and rising river levels always equals flatheads no matter what season it is.

The river will still be up so the next couple days are prime fishing times hunting for pre-spawn shovelheads.

Good luck all Buckeyes! It's finally May and this is what all of us have been waiting for since last November!:cool2: GO KICK flathead BUTT!:smile2: