Need local help from Santee Cooper Lake area

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Bobwheelr, Dec 16, 2006.

1. Bobwheelr

Bobwheelr New Member

State:
    NC
    Hi everyone,
    I,m looking for a rental home in the santee area for next year. prefer santee, cross or moncks corner area, on lake or within 10-15 min of lake. Moble home will serve my needs, as long as i can store my boat their. It dont have to be nothing fancy just clean and liveable. If someone runs into a rental please pm me.

2. Indigo Flats

Indigo Flats New Member

State:
    Lancaster,
    Sounds like you have a good plan. Good luck!

3. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    Cant help, but welcome to the BOC. Glad to have you with us

4. Bobwheelr

Bobwheelr New Member

State:
    NC
    Travis, this plan has been in the works for a while now.wife and i spend lots of time on the lakes. Wife gave me the go ahead to start looking for a place. Thanks for the pm. hope some day soon we will meet on the water.

5. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Bob, I don't know of anything personally, but if you go to the santee cooper web site, or http://www.fishnandhuntn.com/ magazine, there are links to realtors that advertise there that focus on lake property. I can tell you, they all think an awful lot of their properties. LOL

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Bob if someone local can tell you the name of the local news paper down there I bet they would have a ton of rentals. www.craigslist.org has rentals listed as well but they will be high end. Good luck

7. blackwaterkatz

State:
    Andrews, SC
  8. Bobwheelr

Bobwheelr New Member

State:
    NC
    Thanks Tommy and everyone who took time to get me the info. You guys are great, this info will help me a lot. Tommy i owe you a dinner if we ever get hooked up at santee, which i know we will . again thanks everyone for the info.

9. blackwaterkatz

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Bob, you don't owe me a thing, buddy. 'Course I never pass up a free (or not) meal, either. :big_smile:
    I hope things work out for you on a place down here. You'll enjoy it, that's for sure. I suspect the closer we get to spring, the harder and costlier places will be. Good luck.

10. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Bob sounds like you are going to live my dream.Call Kevin Davis at Blacks Camp as I believe one of his family works in real estate.He is co-owner and would know of anything on that side of the lake and may have something for you right there.:smile2: