Need Lake Monticello report

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by crappie capt., Nov 16, 2007.

1. crappie capt.

crappie capt. New Member

State:
    Rock hill s.c.
    any body doing any good on monty.we caught aprox 225# of blues last year about this time. thanks for any info.

2. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    It has not been good this year!

3. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    they tell me and what ya read on here,the only place the blues are biting this time of year is Lake X,Wherever the Heck That Place Is:crazy:

4. crappie capt.

crappie capt. New Member

State:
    Rock hill s.c.
    marty if I catch that green machine leaving that driveway I might be able to find lake X.

5. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    well jimmy you did use the right phrase"if I catch",you have to get out of the house to do that

6. crappie capt.

crappie capt. New Member

State:
    Rock hill s.c.
    marty hopeing to get out tha house the day after turkey day.not seeing any real good reports anywhere.I think tha fishermen have got lockjaw,except at lake X. Nobody seems to know where its at.Dont know if I have tha GAS money to get there.

7. martygreen

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    i think you can probably do good at monty,me and my brother went a few weeks ago and did pretty good drifting the area between the earth dam and the islands,we didnt have no good sized bait that day so we didnt really go after the hawgs,we were pleasantly surprised with the number of fish we caught with old bait,lake wylie is always an option since your in rock hill,the channel cats are biting good on little and big allison creeks,you ought to give that a try,thats a whole lot of fun with those fightin channels,as far as fishermen having lockjaw,i dont know if thats the case,alot of good people here with alot of info to share,the bite may be off a bit with this cold front,i think you will see more reports with the holidays coming up and more folks on the water,as for lake x i cant help ya out on that one,as far as i am concerned all lakes can be lake x to me,cause if i find a good spot it will be marked x in my book too,pics and stories are great,but not every hole or lake needs to be disclosed at times,maybe we all will have a lkae x in the future,good luck with your fishing,let us know how it goes:wink:

8. crappie capt.

crappie capt. New Member

State:
    Rock hill s.c.
    marty thanks for the info. hope to see you and your brother on tha water soon. I may go to stumpy pond in the morning to catch some crappie.CATFISH BAIT!!!