Need Info

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by Shanadoia, Dec 28, 2007.

1. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hi guys and gals!!! I am looking for some info on Green River Lake...I live in Shelby Co. and have never been to this lake and have heard that it has plenty of good fishing there...Anyone that lives close by the lake or fishes the lake for Catfish , large Bluegill, and Crappies please send me some feedback...Hopefully i can find out where to go and where to fish there this spring...Thanks for your help, Shan:big_smile:

2. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I dont know about Green river. Where is shelby co. at in Kentucky? Do you ever fish at Lake Barkely?

3. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well, Shelby Co. , Shelbyville Ky. is about 30 miles East of Louisville and 25 miles west of Frankfort ky. along I-64...If you have heard of Taylorsville Lake i am about 15 miles North of that Lake which is in Spencer Co. Ky.......I have not been on Lake Barkley yet but my brother and i went to Kentucky Lake this past spring april 31-may 5 2007....We had some great bluegill action along with a few crappies and bass...The crappies weren't biting all that well that week it seemed and there were lots of bass anglers there gertting ready for a tournament...Thanks for the reply and good luck fishing...:big_smile: