Need Help!!!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by LONE STAR, Sep 5, 2008.

1. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC
    :sad2: Greetings from the Lone Star family now here in AZ. It was a long haul from North Carolina but we are here and in trouble. My boat is a 15 ft '87 skeeter bass boat that I picked up in NC. Now with age comes rust and boy did that trailer have rust. Well not to list all my heart aches that damn rust bucket of a trailer broke in half on the middle support rail and now my blue gill is sitting on the axle. I am trying to find a new trailer without spending an arm and a leg on one. I'm located in Yuma and Somerton area(don't ask) if anyone has any info on where I could go or look it would be greatly appreciated.

2. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    try this..http://www.salvagedirect.com/asp/viewitem.asp?itemid=636524 it is a salvaged trailer because of fire but the frame might be good

3. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC

Thanks for the website, however I think it would cost me more to ship it out here to AZ then it is worth. I appreciate it though and thanks for the response to my tread.

4. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    I would start by conttacting a boat shop or marina near you. They may know of someone who has a boat that sits in slip some where and dosen't need there trailer anymore. That will at least get you started.:0a26:

5. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    Joe, look at the Yuma Bass Masters web site they have good Info for that area.They may be able to help.

6. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC
    Thanks I'll give it a shot and see what I can come up with.

7. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Id look on Craigslist. I always find deals on there.

8. Zonaman

Zonaman New Member

State:
    Florida
    Try Craigslist for Yuma, Tucson, or Phoenix. There's usaually something.

Good Luck!

9. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    go to yumabassman.com. bob L owns it and knows most people around yuma. might be able to help ya.
    gary

10. LONE STAR

LONE STAR New Member

State:
    Raleigh, NC

Thanks for the name Gary I'll give it a shot. Poor old Blue Gill looks sad just sitting in the drive way. Hell I've been seeing all the pictures everyone's been posting and I'm itching to try my luck.