NEED help

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by Bad_fisherman21, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Bad_fisherman21

Bad_fisherman21 New Member

State:
    illinois
    Im looking for a spot close to freeburg il that produces between 7 and 10 lb catfish pretty much all day like mabe 10 a day. can anyone help

2. Slick Skin

Slick Skin New Member

State:
    Charleston ILL.
    go to carlyle or over to baldwin...any where on the kaskaskia...new athen's ,fayetville ,I can't for sure say what you will catch but you will catch something ...........my buddy live's at freeburg down by the park in the big blue house...... right in the park.on the cornor......

3. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Everybody is looking for a spot like that. It takes time on the water to find good spots and even then they dont produce big cats all the time. Be realilistc , take what you get. They all are fun to catch.

4. catinaldatime

catinaldatime New Member

State:
    Girard, IL
    true, 1 day they will be hitting in 1 spot 1 after tha next,u go back to that same spot the next day and u wont catch a fish from there.then u find your self looking for diffrent spots all day like that 1.still no fish.its just u gotta be there right time right spot right day.every lake has nice fish,u just have to get in tha feeding frenzy to bring home a stringer like ur talking about.but trust me know matter what lake u go to there will be good dayz and bad dayz.if fish hit like that all tha time i wouldnt be sitting at home.i would be saying fish on.:big_smile:

5. Bad_fisherman21

Bad_fisherman21 New Member

State:
    illinois
    thanks for the help guys i apreciate it

6. Angus1340

Angus1340 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Isn't that the truth!

7. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I used to be on that same hunt for that spot , then i found it .