need help

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by playinghooky, Nov 5, 2005.

1. playinghooky

playinghooky New Member

State:
    north carolina
    if anyone lives over near lake tillery could tell me a place i can camp and use boatramp at night would be nice .state park closes ramp to early

2. fwmud

fwmud New Member

State:
    Wilson's Mills,nc
    Dan, have you asked there at the ramp if their is a private one?
    Try also going to the website for lake tillery. A lot of times it'll have private ramps marked on a map and then you could look up the number and get the location.

3. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    Hey Playinghooky the I think most of the ramps at Tillery are open 24hrs but don't allow camping near them. I only know of five raqmps at the lake inclusding the one at the state park. I was fishing Tillery thursday morning. Not too good. I went up river and didn't mark anything. I did mark some nice fish around the 24/27 bridge. But they wouldn't bite. LAst year at the end of nov and dec we did real well up river around mountain creek in the main channel, 24-27'. I guess the fish haven't move up there yet, it is real good when the water drops into the 50's. It was at 63 last week. Bait wasn't a problem though.