Need Help

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by hunterman1971, May 15, 2006.

1. hunterman1971

hunterman1971 New Member

State:
    Ky
    guys i'm trying to find some rods and reels for a NWTF Wheelin sportsmen event and was wondering if anyone knows of a place that will donate some or know some people that will donate some for this event i have about 25 people that will need one any thoughts thanks calvin

2. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    You might be able to strike up a deal with gator not to put him on the spot but you could ask. he might have something layin around.

3. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    of the subject i seen some guys hand fishing with line for crappie yesterday

4. hunterman1971

hunterman1971 New Member

State:
    Ky
  5. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    Check with the local offices of your state fish & game department - they may have some fishing equipment to loan for events like that. Our cub scout pack borrows a bunch of equipment from the Missouri Conservation Department every year for the fishing derby. It's not the best equipment but it's good enough for a few hours of fishing.

6. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Sent you a pm please call me.

7. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Walmart are generally very good corporate sponsors. As long as they get some publicity, they generally will help you out. It don't have to be a fulll page ad, just a little blurb on your signs that they are sponsors... maybe Bass Pro and Academy will chip in also.