Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gentlemen

i would like to pay somone to send me some frozen macrel from california to me here in iowa. i was recently stationed at camp pendleton for 6 years and loved using cut up mackrel to fish out there in cali but mack is no where to be found here back home.

let me know if you think you could help

thanks joe

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
gentlemen

i would like to pay somone to send me some frozen macrel from california to me here in iowa. i was recently stationed at camp pendleton for 6 years and loved using cut up mackrel to fish out there in cali but mack is no where to be found here back home.

let me know if you think you could help

thanks joe
Id say.... when in Rome... do as the Iowaonias do.... skip jack... or other loco batito

·
Banned
3,004 Posts
Joe there are ways to get some ship to you so you do not have to just rely shad or skipjack if you dont like. There are also sites thats specialize in shipping bait. It may be a little expensive but it can happen. Some of the commercial guys locally I also believe can ship them out to you. If I get any sources I will shoot some to you. If you still have my number holla at me sometime or just email or text. Hope all is well with you.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Joe there are ways to get some ship to you so you do not have to just rely shad or skipjack if you dont like. There are also sites thats specialize in shipping bait. It may be a little expensive but it can happen. Some of the commercial guys locally I also believe can ship them out to you. If I get any sources I will shoot some to you. If you still have my number holla at me sometime or just email or text. Hope all is well with you.
brian

whats up man. i emailed you a while back on wccm but havent heard from you. how have you been? i have been doing good out here in iowa. i moved back here about a year and a half ago, last summer i nailed one of those monster flatheads i used to tell you about here, 51lbs.

anyway shoot me your number, low desert sent me a pm and says he is going to send me some mac so hopfully ill have my connections.

·
Banned
3,004 Posts
4 sure Joe nice to hear from you. Sorry I missed that email. I been doing fine. You can hit me at this number 424-223-1569. I use this number more than my older number which is mainly for texts. Text me your number so I can store it and we will talk soon.

B

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
Hi Joe! how the heck are you bro? Are you still in the Marines? Man, the last time I saw you we were fishing a tournament at Irvine on Brian's boat. Do you guys remeber that day? I was the first person to land a nice channelcat then you guys ended up catching a couple of DD blue catfish. I ended up getting sick that day(lol)

Jaime

·
Banned
3,004 Posts
Hi Joe! how the heck are you bro? Are you still in the Marines? Man, the last time I saw you we were fishing a tournament at Irvine on Brian's boat. Do you guys remeber that day? I was the first person to land a nice channelcat then you guys ended up catching a couple of DD blue catfish. I ended up getting sick that day(lol)

Jaime
Yes Jaime that was the day and cool to be out with the both of ya. Joe and I took first and second place that day it was cool. Plus you had that nice channel.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
That was a pretty cool day Brian. I learned alot from from you about Irvine Lake. I remeber you reposition your boat a few times untill you right on the structure. I remeber all those boats were around us and they were not catching fiish.

Jaime

·
Banned
3,004 Posts
That was a pretty cool day Brian. I learned alot from from you about Irvine Lake. I remeber you reposition your boat a few times untill you right on the structure. I remeber all those boats were around us and they were not catching fiish.

Jaime
Have to do that sometimes when those fish are tight in structure. Blues like to do that sometimes and even some channels. Irvine is funny like that sometimes you have to be right on top of them or you will get zilt. That was the year that dd blues were at a tree and they would not move. They were there for 2 whole months pretty much and you had to use the fish finder to locate that tree. Here are a few old pics.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.