need help

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by FirefighterBull, Nov 18, 2009.

1. FirefighterBull

FirefighterBull New Member

State:
    Charlotte Tennessee
    hello from tennessee, im trying to find a place up there to deer hunt if any of yall have some property that you hunt or know of some good places hit me up i just want to branch out and chase one of yalls monsters. dfd1327@gmail.com

2. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    bud, there are so many deer in southern illinois you could just come up and throw a couple rocks and take one im sure:wink:

3. FirefighterBull

State:
    Charlotte Tennessee
    so i hear one of the guyson the shift before me goes up everyyear i just dont know where to go is it just like hit the public land park on a road pack in a climber and go to town or what

4. ldw45

ldw45 Member

State:
    Illinois
    James,
    It is getting more and more difficult to find private land on which to hunt here in Southern Illinois. I would suggest the
    Cypress Creek Refuge

Shawnee College Rd, Ullin, IL
    (618) 634-2231‎

This refuge has some excellent land on which to hunt and if you are willing to walk to it there is some very secluded areas that have excellent deer on them. The areas I would suggest are those of the Cypress / Dongola blacktop. If you get into the area give me a shout and I will give you some direction.
    Dean

5. FirefighterBull

State:
    Charlotte Tennessee
    preciate the advice i may try to venture up that way soon as i get some time workinat the fire hall and on the off days keeps me busy too busy sometimes

6. NewMattoonGuy

NewMattoonGuy New Member

State:
    Illinois
    It's almost next to impossible to even hunt private land in Illinois, and I'm a resident!!:angry:

7. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Ed.