need help working on a boat

Discussion in 'Boat Modification Journal' started by whitney weese, Mar 9, 2008.

1. whitney weese

whitney weese New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    i have a thunder bolt bass boat. 15 foot. does any one know any thing about this boat and how i can find any thing on it. where i can get some parts. need some stuff but not any thing Major. the main thing is the plate that the trolling motor plugs in to. and would like a wiring sheet on it.

2. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    The boating companies don't put out a wire diag on the addons to their boats. The trolling motor company has most likely got a web site with the info you may want. What is it you wanting to know about the wireing on the trolling motor and what brand is it.

3. whitney weese

whitney weese New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    its not the trolling motor. i need to rewire my boat. everything. the lights gages everything. but the plate at the front of my boat that the trolling motor plugs in to. is shot and needs relplaced. but i cant find where i can get parts for this boat. what i have found out is that the company is no longer running. but have heard that it is a copy of a basscat. and if it is can i use parts off of a basscat or would i have to fab a part for it.

4. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    If the plate off a bass cat will cover the hole that the other one made then go for it. The trolling motor will wire up the same. As for the wireing just add you a new ground buss bar and a fuse panle and start pulling wire to the things you want wired up to it.