Need Help with My Lawn Mower

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, May 17, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Guys, I have this problem, I need some adjustments on my John Deere. Can someone help? :lol:

2. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    yeah well first you need a belt for your pully:lol:

3. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    what do you need a lawnmower for? you have nothing but dirt in the front yard!:lol:

4. steve-o

steve-o New Member

State:
    ohio
    now that's a mower!

5. Monsterkat11

Monsterkat11 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i'm not an expert but it looks like you need a new muffler belt.

6. T-man

T-man New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm pretty sure his backyard is all dirt too...................sorry mellon.

GIT-R-DONE:lol:

(P.S. NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEERE!)

7. Coloman

Coloman New Member

State:
    Soddy Daisy, Tn

I think it has a bad muffler bearing!

And there is no babe in a bikini setting on it! LOL

8. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Bryan I see from your avatar that you have finally come to your senses and switched to fishing for something other than catfish.Stripers and Wipers are easy to catch ,are a lot of fun and did I mention easy to catch.In other words the perfect fish for you.I think your mower is an excellent compromise of transportation and brush clearing for those tough bank fishing situations Jack gets you into.I would recommend you mount some rod holders however and perhaps a handle bar scabbard or two for you night defense weapons.:wink: :cool2: :lol: :smile2:

9. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    where do you mount the trolling motor

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Yes Mellon gets out of mowing grass, because all he has is dirt, front yard and back.

11. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Is that what ya got when you traded all your fishing equipment off because you had no fishing partner?Just kidding,if I can ever get up that way I'd love to go fishing with you and flathunter!

12. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Bryan, dont let them kid you about having dirt in the front and back yards. Everyone else does too, the only difference is they have grass growing on top of theirs. lol Seriously though with the price of gas, I have considered concreting mine and painting it green or spraying it all with a real good herbicide like agent orange. Vern

13. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    The problem is ther is no blonde on the back of it!

14. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Greer, SC
    Name:
    Pat Chaney
    I know what the problem is: The nut behind the handlebars is loose :crazy:

15. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    thats a good one aint laughed that hard in weeks

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It;s true man grass wont grow in my backyard, or my neighbors yards (two neighbors in any direction) I have a tiny front yard so that takes me 5 minutes to mow, but I go mow my dads, but still I'm done in less than 1 hour! I love it!

17. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    That was too funny! A good one. I have read the funniest post this afternoon. Thanks for laughs BOC members:big_smile:!!!!!!

18. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    Looks like the common thing for a John Deere. The radiator ain't a radiating, the flywheel ain't a flying and the pistons..well, maybe it is just a loose nut behind the handlebars.

19. Dave53

Dave53 New Member

State:
    Lonedell M
    Thats the problem with a John Deere mower...they don't come with a cup holder!!!! Where is the steeeeeren wheel?

20. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Bryan, It looks like the wobbler bearing is running to close to the wiggler shaft, to fix this you will have to remove the right gozinto shaft and replace the gozonta bushing ,remember when you put it back together you will have to put the gozinto shaft throught the gozonta bushing or the wiggler shaft will still rub the wobbler bearing. lube all moving parts when you put it back together with pure lard mixed with 10 drops of WD-40. HOPE THIS HELPS..........:eek:oooh: :cool2: :roll_eyes: :lol: ...............steve.