need help with BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ArmyCatfish, May 11, 2008.

1. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    im hopin someone can help me out here. i cannot log out for some reason. i click log out then ok and when i come back im still logged in any body got any ideas

2. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    it doesnt seem like too big of a problem but you should be able to log out..

3. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    it wouldnt be a prob at all man i agree but i got 2 buddies on here who want to check there stuff

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Maybe you have selected the 'Remember Me' button at one time when you logged on, and it's still activated? Idunno. That's all I can think of.

5. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    any idea how to turn that off

6. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Sounds like they don't want you to leave.So I guess you'll just have to stick around. Never had that problem .Everytime I want to get on iIhave to log back on.

7. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah, on the main page where you log on, there is a box that you click beside your name. You just have to un-click it.

8. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Try clicking onto the REmember Me square and see if the check mark will disappear.

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Go to the Home tab up top on the bar right by store, search,quick links, Etc...
    Click on the home tab and scroll to the bottom. There It will say(for me) Log Out catfishjohn, which it'll say your username on yours. Just click it and you'll be logged out.
    Hope this helps Bro!!!:big_smile:
    If anymore questions, let me know and I'll do my best to help out all I can.:wink::big_smile:

10. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I just delete my cookies...done deal. Then when you go back to BoC just log in without checking the " remember me " box.

-Jim-

11. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    go to your tool bar on your browser clear all your cookies, this will clear out cookies which hold your pass word, it will also clear out any other sites you have been too, I clear out all my canch and cookies daily.

12. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Close out of your internet explorer or which ever one your using then go to, open the part where you can clear your cache and cookies and clear them. For IE click on tools and then internet options then clear them that should log you out.

13. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    If none of the above work, you can post a trouble ticket

14. ArmyCatfish

ArmyCatfish New Member

State:
    Georgia
    thanks all i tried it all i think its a prob with my computer. i set up another user on it and they are able to get on